Suara.com – The reconstruction of Brigadier J’s murder case was held on Tuesday (30/8/22). The reconstruction took 7.5 hours. This reconstruction features scenes in three locations at once, namely Magelang, Sambo’s private house which is located at Jalan Saguling, and his official residence at Jalan Duren Tiga, South Jakarta.
This reconstruction involved Inspector General Ferdy Sambo, Putri Candrawati, Bharada Richard Eliezer, Brigadier Ricky Rizal, and Strong Ma’ruf. The four men were wearing prison clothes.
Meanwhile, Princess Candrawati is wearing a white dress because she has not been arrested. The following is a series of important scenes in the reconstruction of the assassination of Brigadier J.
A. Magelang House
This scene in Magelang was re-enacted at Ferdy Sambo’s private house on Jalan Saguling. The house was converted as if it were Ferdy’s house in Magelang.
The four suspects who participated in the scene were Putri Sambo, Bripka Ricky, Strong Ma’ruf, and Bharada Eliezer and Joshua, played by a stunt double.
1. Princess Chandrawati lying down.
2. Strong Ma’ruf was near Princess Chandrawati who was lying down.
3. Brigadier J was near Princess Candrawati sitting on the floor.
4. Ricky stands holding a gun.
5. Richard also stands holding a gun.
The four suspects demonstrated the moment they left Magelang’s house to return to Jakarta. They demonstrated getting into the B1MAH license plate car.
6. Bharada E demonstrates the handover of weapons from Bripka Ricky.
7. Bharada E received the gun and sat in the left front seat.
8. Strong Ma’ruf demonstrates sitting in the driver’s seat.
9. Putri Chandrawati sat in the passenger seat behind Strong Ma’ruf.
10. Witness Susi sat beside Putri or behind Bharada E’s chair.
11. Bripka Ricky Rizal got into another car that was behind Putri’s car.
12. Brigadier J got into the same car as Brigadier Ricky.
B. Jalan Saguling House / Ferdy Sambo’s Private House
13. Ferdy Sambo and Putri are in the same room. Sit next to each other on one of the sofas.
14. Ferdy Sambo demonstrates a speaking scene via HT. Ferdy apparently called Ricky to go up to the 3rd floor to meet him.
15. Ricky takes the elevator to meet Sambo from the 1st floor to the 3rd floor.
16. Ferdy Sambo conveyed something to Ricky when Ricky arrived on the 3rd floor. However, the two of them did not hear what they were talking about.
17. After meeting and talking, Ricky goes to the 1st floor by elevator.
18. Ricky calls Richard to meet Sambo.
19. Richard meets Ferdy Sambo.
20. Ferdy Sambo moved to another room, a place to convey orders to his aide.
21. After that, Ferdy Sambo had time to hug Putri Candrawati on the 3rd floor.
22. Ferdy Sambo again holds HT.
23. The princess left the room.
24. Putri sat next to Bripka Ricky Rizal in the room.
25. Inspector General Ferdy Sambo stood at the edge of the room.
26. Bharada E meets Sambo.
27. Bharada E plays the scene of going down from the 3rd floor to the car that has been parked in the garage of Ferdy Sambo’s private house.
28. Bharada E carried one weapon in his trouser pocket.
29. Bharada E opened the car parked in the garage.
30. Bharada E opened the car dashboard drawer.
31. Bharada E put one more weapon into the black bag. So, there are 2 weapons that he carries.
32. After putting the weapons in the bag, Bharada E met other suspects, namely Brigadier Ricky and Strong Ma’ruf.
33. The three of them talk in front of Sambo’s house.
34. Richard took a box and went back into Sambo’s house.
35. Putri went out of the house to the car that was parked in the garage
36. Putri brings a paper bag or paper bag and walks to the car.
37. In front of the car door, Putri stopped and spoke with witness Daden who was standing to the right of Putri Chandrawati.
38. Brigadier Ricky stood near the driver’s door.
39. In the passenger seat next to the wheel, there is Brigadier J.
40. The door was opened by Ricky and Putri who masked into the car and sat in the passenger seat. It is located behind the driver.
41. Ricky took the paper bag that Putri was holding before and put it in the trunk of the car.
42. Ricky then got into the driver’s seat.
43. Bharada E got into the car and sat in the far left seat at the back.
The car then left Ferdy Sambo and Putri’s private house. The scene continues to Ferdy Sambo’s official residence in Duren Tiga.
44. Ferdy Sambo reenacted the scene of a gun falling near a house. A witness, Brigadier Romer, approached and took the gun, but Sambo immediately took it.
45. Bripka Ricky summoned the role of Brigadier J in the courtyard of Ferdy Sambo’s official residence.
46. Brigadier Ricky invited Brigadier J into the house.
The reconstruction continues with Brigadier J pleading not to be shot.
47. Bharada E stood before Brigadier J.
48. Bharada E grabbed a gun and pointed it at Brigadier J.
49. Brigadier J, played by a stunt double, seemed to plead with Bharada E. Polri TV also said that Brigadier J bowed and pleaded not to be shot.
Unfortunately, the replay of Polri TV was cut off. Police TV replayed the atmosphere of Sambo’s private house in Saguling, South Jakarta. Then return to the shooting location. There are scenes played by other actors.
50. The actor is near the stairs and points the gun at the wall.
51. Ferdy Sambo demonstrates standing in front of Brigadier J, played by a stunt double.
52. Ferdy Sambo points a gun with Bharada E at Brigadier J. Bharada E is played by a stunt double.
53. Brigadier J seemed to plead not to be shot by raising both hands.
54. The character of Brigadier J was lying on the floor.
55. Ferdy Sambo approached Brigadier J’s body which was on the floor.
56. Sambo demonstrates holding the back of Brigadier J.
57. Sambo shoots at the wall leading to the 2nd floor.
58. Then, Sambo demonstrated again shooting towards another wall.
59. The gun that Ferdy Sambo used to shoot at the wall was placed next to the body of Brigadier J.
Such is the row of crucial scenes in the reconstruction of the assassination of Brigadier J.
Contributors: Annisa Fianni Sisma
Source: Suara.com – Informasi Berita Terkini dan Terbaru Hari Ini by www.suara.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Suara.com – Informasi Berita Terkini dan Terbaru Hari Ini by www.suara.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!