LINE MAN Chalong offers food delivery services to all 77 provinces across Thailand, covering more than 222 districts. The next phase is moving forward. deep at the district level Aims to expand to 50 more districts within the first quarter of 2022, as well as encourage Thai people across the country who have the right to pay by half by extending free delivery time for half orders and promotions. New users pay 1 baht until 30 November.
LINE MAN currently provides food delivery services in more than 222 districts, covering one-fourth of the total number of districts in Thailand. In addition to Muang District, it also goes deep into other potential districts such as Nang Rong District, Buriram Province, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai Province, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and Ban Pong District. Ratchaburi Province, Ban Chang District Rayong Province, Kaeng Khoi District, Saraburi Province, Bang Pla Ma District Suphan Buri Province, etc., to facilitate Thai people to use food delivery services as wide as possible
Strategy to attract new users all over Thailand Extend the campaign period to support ‘half each person’. Free delivery – new users pay 1 baht.
LINE MAN has added a campaign to support half of each person to attract new users across the country to try ordering food via LINE MAN and increase the frequency of ordering for existing users as well. For half-person orders from the store within 5 km. and special privileges for new users who order half-person via LINE MAN for the first time, pay only 1 baht until November 30, 2021.
The popular menu ‘half each person’ that Thai people order the most.
- The popular “half each” menu in Thailand includes beverages (coffee, cocoa, Thai tea), Papaya Salad with crab and pickled fish, and fried rice.
- Favorite menu that Thai people in the edge of Siam order the most. (Only in areas with LINE MAN)
- Northernmost of Siam (Mae Sai District, Chiang Rai Province) “Crepe”
- Southernmost of Siam (Betong District, Yala Province) “Iced Tea”
- Eastern end of Siam (Ajarn Warin Chamrap Ubon Ratchathani Province) “Green Tea Milk Smoothie”
- Westernmost of Siam (Mae Sot District, Tak Province) “Pork Noodles”
- Rare local dishes are also available to order on LINE MAN.
- Luluea, Chiang Mai Province
- Um Khua, Khon Kaen Province
- Lomaju, Chanthaburi Province
- Black Tofu, Ratchaburi Province
- Keiji, Surat Thani Province
Source: Siamphone by news.siamphone.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Siamphone by news.siamphone.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!