At CES® 2021, the President and its CTO LG Electronics (LG) Dr. IP Park and Element AI CEO Jean-François Gagné will present ‘AIX Exchange: The Future of AI and Human Experience’, a multi-level digital report that includes interviews with leading AI experts, consumer advice as well as design and business issues . AIX Exchange builds on the “AI Experience Levels” set up at CES 2020 and proposes a common interpretation of AI developments while maintaining a human-centered design.
The multifaceted report explores design AIX in six main topics: Public Perception, Ethics, Transparency, User Experience, Content and Relationships, each with multiple interrelated issues, as it has great the importance of a user interface to create transparency or how a clear goal for AI products can support their adoption by end users. To ensure that it is addressed to all stakeholders, there is also a section for understanding AI technology to familiarize the public with the terms.
“We felt that many different discussions were taking place by different stakeholders on different platforms and we wanted to create an easily accessible ‘space’ for the industry to explore these important issues in one place.”, explains ο Dr. LG Park. “This effort is not about answering questions, but about discussing end-user issues. We hope that by raising the debate and highlighting the opportunities presented by AI, we can better understand what is at stake and help shape the future through partnerships. “
The report comes at an important time for a technology that is increasingly found in our home, our car and our pocket. THE McKinsey estimates that AI techniques have the potential to generate value between $ 3.5 trillion and $ 5.8 trillion PwC estimates that 30% of jobs are at potential risk of automation by the mid-2030s..
“The AIX Exchange was created to bring together a wide range of perspectives from experts on the future of artificial intelligence and its application at home, in the car, at work and in public spaces”, said Mr. Won. “Many in the industry see the incredible potential of technology, but also the risks and the need to work together to help shape and protect our future.”
The interviews were conducted through Zoom meetings in September and November 2020 and included conversations with the following:
- Yoshua Bengio, Scientific Director of Mila and Turing Award winner
- Rodney Brooks, robotics entrepreneur who founded iRobot Corp., creator of Roomba robot vacuum
- Dr. Christina J. Colclough, global policymaker focusing on workers’ rights and the impact of technology
- David Foster, Head of Lyft Transit, Bikes & Scooters
- Dr. Yuko Harayama, who helped develop the Japanese Society 5.0 roadmap as Executive Member of the Japan Science, Technology and Innovation Council
- Charles Lee Isbell Jr., Rector of Informatics at the Georgia Institute of Technology
- Helena Leurent, General Manager of the Global Consumer Rights Group, Consumers International
- Bo Peng, Portfolio Director του design agency IDEO
- Jeff Poggi, Co-CEO of McIntosh Group
- Sri Shivananda, SVP & CTO on PayPal
- Dr. Max Welling, VP Technologies at Qualcomm Netherlands and Chair of Machine Learning Research at the University of Amsterdam
- Alex Zafiroglu, Deputy Director of 3A Institute (3Ai, Australian National University
You can watch or listen to the interviews via the YouTube channel ‘AIX Exchange’ or via the report, which also includes references to recent industry developments, consumer-friendly content such as an AI infographic history and a research report created with the help of AI utilizing natural language processing and deep learning to observe the different ways in which stakeholders talk about AI.
Customers or researchers can also visit www.AIXexchange.com to discover the perspective of AI experts and leaders in various fields such as design, anthropology, politics, consumer and employee support. Visit her virtual CES 2021 exhibition to watch LG CTO talk about the importance of open innovation and collaboration in the LG Future Talk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Digital Life! by www.digitallife.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!