Limiting the minimum down payment on a mortgage, using your own logo by the self-employed, stopping the work of Russian green cards in the EU countries – we talk about the main legislative innovations in June.
Less Affordable Mortgages and Self-Employed Logos: June UpdatesKirill Bilyk
- Starting June 1, there will be a restriction on minimum mortgage payment in the amount of 20%. From January 1, 2024, the minimum contribution will be 30%.
- Banks, individual entrepreneurs, any companies and government agencies are required to transfer biometric data Russians (face image and voice recording) into a single state database. You can refuse to transfer data by submitting an application to the MFC.
- Resuming issuance of biometric passports for a period of 10 years. An application for a passport can be submitted through the “State Services”, the MFC, the territorial body of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Insurance green cards for car owners terminate within the countries of the European Union. Motorists need to take out cross-border insurance policies.
- Coming into effect ban on the sale of vapes in certain places – now you can buy them only in stationary stores. Openly displaying vapes as a product in a store is prohibited.
- thawed sugar prices – last year the government froze them at the level of 36 rubles per kg wholesale and 45 rubles per kg retail.
- The program is being extended tourist cashback. From May 28 to June 10, you can return 5% of the amount for a ticket paid for by the Mir card, from June 11 to July 17 – 10% of the amount, from July 18 to August 29 – 20% of the amount.
- The self-employed can now use at work own logo, trademark and service mark. Previously, only individual entrepreneurs and legal entities could do this.
Cover photo: Salivanchuk Semen /
Subscribe to our Telegram channelto keep up to date with the latest news and events!
Source: RB.RU by rb.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of RB.RU by rb.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!