Photo: illustrative photo
From 1 January next year, it will be easier for needy or low-income residents of Latvia to get rid of small debts that exceed the national minimum wage (currently 500 euros), but do not exceed 5,000 euros.
Only those people who can
– paid taxes in Latvia within the last 12 months,
– had a declared place of residence in Latvia,
– received social payments from the state or local government budget,
– the average monthly income did not reach the minimum wage,
– do not have real estate pledged with a bank or in favor of third parties,
– no debt or property abroad,
– no officially recognized needy or needy at least three months before the application.
A needy person is a person whose income for the last three months does not exceed 128.06 euros, and the incomes of low-income people are determined by each local government in its own way. For example, in Daugavpils, a household is considered low-income if its monthly income per family member for the last three months does not exceed 400 euros per person… Previously, it was 80% of the state minimum wage or 344 euros last year.
Source: nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!