Lahj tribes spread at the entrances to Lahj governorate


Large armed groups, from the Al-Sabiha tribes in Lahj governorate (southern Yemen), rallied on Wednesday, against the backdrop of the militias of the UAE-backed Transitional Council, storming the house of the wounded official in the Third Giants Brigade, Captain Ayman Al-Subaihi, and kidnapping him, on Tuesday.

A source in the Al-Sabiha tribes told “Yemen Shabab Net” that “35 armed groups of tribesmen; It spread at the entrances to Lahj governorate, al-Waht area, the military police camp, and the Fifth Brigade camp affiliated with the leader of the transitional called Saleh al-Sayed.

He added, “The armed crowds are awaiting the results of the meeting that brought together the leaders and sheikhs of the Al-Sabiha tribes with the governor of Lahj Governorate, Major General Ahmed Al-Turki, which is going to stand in front of the kidnappings of Al-Sabiha’s sons and the raiding of their homes by the STC militia.”

The source pointed out that the situation is very tense amid the continued flow of tribal crowds, while mediation is underway to arbitrate the sons of Al-Sabiha, which he said “has not succeeded in resolving the dispute so far.”

In the context, the commander of the 2nd Brigade Giants Brigadier General Hamdi Shukri vowed that “the response will be harsh to those who are ignorant of the past and present of the Sabihah sons, and those who try to obliterate the history of the Sabha sons in the darkest circumstances,” according to the same tribal source.

During the meeting, which brought together sheikhs and tribal leaders, Shoukry warned of what he described as systematic actions that affect the history of the Sabihah tribes in the fields of military honor.

The commander of the Second Brigade Amalek said, “What happened to Brother Al-Houb is a human rights violation that is not based on any law, but rather an attack on the sanctity of a home, and those who committed this act are held accountable.”

He explained that “the Sabihah tribes sacrificed more than eight thousand martyrs here and there until the invaders were expelled from our land by the efforts of these men, Samar al-Jabbah, and today we are witnessing raids on the homes of al-Sabiha men without any judicial orders and with flimsy excuses that are not accepted by an ignorant person.”

Yesterday, Tuesday, Al-Sabiha tribes called for emergency mobilization to study the movement and the best response to violations of the sanctity of homes and their residents, in accordance with the accepted tribal provisions and customs.

In a statement, the tribes considered that what happened in the house of the young man, Ayman Al-Haboob Al-Subaihi, is a deliberate violation of the sanctity of the house of one of the sons of Al-Sabiha, with premeditation, noting that the shooting in the house is considered a verified murder.


Source: تهامة برس by tehamapress.net.

*The article has been translated based on the content of تهامة برس by tehamapress.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!