This delicious lactose-free Oatmeal Crème Brûlée is a vegan dessert that takes less than 2 minutes to prepare.
This delicious lactose-free oatmeal crème brûlée It is a vegan dessert that is prepared in less than 2 minutes. A record time that will allow us to create a sweet spoon that is impressive. We are going to cook it without lactose, we will not use conventional milk, instead, a little coconut and almond milk will create the perfect background for a cream full of good sensations. This dessert will give us the ideal flavor and texture to brighten our day. Easily include oatmeal in your weekly menu with a delicious lactose-free Crème Brûlée, the result of this dessert will impress you in every way.
How to prepare a lactose-free oatmeal Crème Brûlée
- This delicious cream it is prepared in the blink of an eye with the least possible effort we are going to cook a healthy dessert that will impress more than one.
- We do not need an oven or even a fire, just a torch to make the caramel or buy it ready to cover this healthy dessert with glory.
- We prepare a bowl in which we put the coconut milk. This ingredient can be found in most supermarkets and is a good ally for healthy desserts. Coconut is an ingredient that has its own sweetness.
- We add the almond milk, we will give it a little more sweetness with the agave syrup that will give it a very special touch.
- To flavor this cream you we will put a little vanilla. This ingredient is optional, if we don’t have it we can put a little grated lemon on it, it will give this cream a very special flavor.
- By last, we will add the oat flakes. This delicacy that we eat for breakfast can be used in a wide variety of desserts with soul.
- We mix and cover with plastic wrap. We will let it take texture in the fridge and all the ingredients merge.
- That easy we can have the cream readyThe only thing missing is to give it the sweet and crunchy flavor of the top of this delight.
- To cook the crunchy sugar, We will use a tablespoon of this ingredient, we will put it on top of the cream that we have already ready.
- To caramelize this delicacy we will use a blowtorch, we burn until we create that crunchy touch we are looking for. We will let it take a little consistency and serve.
- We decorate with some fruits or we serve with the contrast of the crunchy sugar and the cold of the cream. This lactose-free oatmeal Crème Brûlée is a delight in every way, dare to try it, it will be worth it.
- We can prepare direct caramel in a saucepan, add water, a tablespoon of lemon juice and sugar. A liquid brown mixture will remain when hot, when it cools it will be hard.
Origen of Crème Brûlée
The The origins of a good Crème Brûlée lie in a fusion between Catalonia and France. This type of spoon dessert looks like a version of a classic with its own name, the Catalan cream. The flagship of the spoon desserts of this autonomous community has followers all over the world. The cream par excellence of all Catalan restaurants has its best ally in its contrasts, the crunch of sugar and the creaminess of the glass.
This kind of custard It could also be originally from English cuisine. Perhaps the French version is a fusion not only of the Catalan recipe, but also has something of its neighbors. Cream is one of the most desired dairy desserts in all restaurants in the world
This cream must be cooled previously to be able to apply the heatr that will result in a crispy layer on top. If we choose to do the whole process at once, the cream could overcook and the texture would change. The Catalan cream is cooked like this French cream, with the product already finished and the finished with sugar at the end to give it that unexpected touch that unites the two elaborations.
The egg, the possibility of adding more or less cream and the amount of milk is what marks the point of creaminess of these desserts. In our vegan version with oats the transformation is total. Only the name and presentation of the original Crème Brûlée will remain. Inside, it will be a radically different sweet spoon.
Dare to reinvent one of the traditional sweets of our kitchen with French airs. The Catalan cream a little more consistent thanks to the oats that will bring you a little more joy. Oatmeal is one of those healthy ingredients that we must always have in the kitchen. A good ally of health and breakfasts that help create a perfect sweet. The amount of sugar will depend a bit on our tastes.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!