It is reported from “fresh news” That Hat Nopparat Thara National Park, Phi Phi Islands, Krabi Province Ordered Krabi Town Municipality to demolish “Yai Sa” artwork from Cape Rim Khao Ao Nang.
After this news came out There are still many people who wonder who “Yai Sa” is and why it has been talked about in recent times.
1. In 2018, the public sector, the private sector and more than 50 organizations that want to raise the standard in organizing Thai art to be comparable to the international level. Krabi, between 2 November 2018 – 28 February 2019
2. Within the said event Has brought art works to attract the attention of tourists There are over 70 works on display by leading artists from around the world. Each work is placed outdoors in a natural area. In the form of local art Take into account the environment And cultural context
3. One of them is “Yai Sa” at Ao Nang Cape, Ao Nang Subdistrict, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi Province. It is the work of art by Thai artist Kamin Lertchaiprasert.
4. Mr. Kamin chose to build a large box instead of the cave. Placed by the cliff In front of it is a wide sea with mountains. This point is one of the best views of Ao Nang sea. The inside was empty, with only a female figure and shadow, “Yai Sa” stood at the end alone.
5. “Yai Sa” is an old woman waiting for her husband to leave. From home to the truth for a long time She is a symbol of love and waiting. Which is a feature in humans
6. Despite being built in 2018, “Yai Sa” has recently become famous after tourists took clips on social media Until there are many people who pay attention to visit and take pictures. However, those who travel Should not walk down to where Yai Sa is located. But it turned out that someone had gone down Some of them are written and left in garbage. Until being hit by social media
7. Latest today (14 Jan ’64), Mr. Prayoon Phongphan, head of Nopparat Thara Beach National Park, Phi Phi Islands, Krabi Province, revealed that the Grandma Sa art pieces Has requested permission from the Department of National Parks, which has a period of about 6 months and the Krabi Municipality Received that it would be the one to demolish itself But it appears that it has not been dismantled until the famous news comes up They went to investigate and now have informed the Krabi Municipality. To be demolished and taken outside the park Expected to be dismantled soon
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!