Presidential candidate Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu addressed the citizens in Mersin. The highlights of Kılıçdaroğlu’s speech are as follows:
– Mersin, are you ready for change? Together we will send an authoritarian rule and bring democracy. Today, at the same time, Hıdrellez heralds the arrival of spring. And I promised you spring. Together we will bring spring. Yes, we will shout that we brought democracy to our country.
– The city that embraces earthquake victims the most. You embraced 350 thousand earthquake victims. You gave a message of solidarity not only to me but to the whole Türkiye and the world. I made a promise to all earthquake victims. I will make their homes their workplaces. And I will build their houses and shops without taking 5 cents. The Constitution says that this loss, which is at the fault of the administration, will be compensated by the administration. There will be no debt for 20 years. In fact, the constitution says so.
– To retirees; We will give a bonus of 15 thousand liras on Eid al-Adha. Mr. Kemal worked in the state for 27.5 years. How the budget is made, where the money is spent, my life has passed with these.
– I have no eyes for such palaces. I am used to living like you. Palaces are not for us. When I am elected President, I will go to Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk’s Çankaya.”
– Every family should have minimum income security. If a family is poor, 85 million are poor. Türkiye, where everyone is satisfied, is a beautiful Turkey. No family’s income will be below the minimum wage. We’re going to end the lunchbox, too. The children will return home full.
– There will be agricultural engineers, agricultural technicians and veterinarians in the villages. These people will be at the disposal of the producers.
We will create 850 thousand new employment areas
– We will make Mersin one of the most powerful cities in this region. We will connect it to the surrounding provinces with railways. We will cover all logistics costs. We will create 850 thousand new employment areas here.
– Istanbul’s population will decrease by 2.5 million in 5 years. A special law will be enacted with this region. The Mediterranean basin will become the most powerful center Turkey has produced. There will also be a mine and a metal refinery.
Source: Dünya Gazetesi by www.dunya.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Dünya Gazetesi by www.dunya.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!