12 northern provinces The heat point is higher than the previous year. The 3rd Army Area rehearses a plan to combat forest fires.
On April 16, 2022, reporters reported that At the Northern Smoky Forest Fire Control Headquarters, the 3rd Army Region, the Forward Division, 7th Infantry Brigade, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai Province, Mr. Niphon Boonyamanee, Deputy Minister of the Interior, and the Aircraft Fire Fighting Operations Team visited KA – 32 is ready to monitor the situation of forest fires, smog and dust in Chiang Mai and nearby provinces.
In the morning, the Air Force used RTAF U1 to patrol air and monitor 10 wildfire targets, especially in the area of Loong Kot Subdistrict, Phrao District, Mae Ho Phra Subdistrict, Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai Province and Makhuea Chae Subdistrict, Mueang Lamphun District, Lamphun Province, where KA-32 aircraft must be brought to help extinguish the fire within today because it is a hilly area that is difficult to reach
The Deputy Interior Minister and the delegation watched the demonstration of the aircraft rescue plan drill. (MI-17,KA-32) by the 3rd Army Area in collaboration with the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation and relevant agencies to rehearse operations in accordance with the current situation and in the same direction
212 hot spots
In this regard, from December 1, 64 to April 15, 65, there were 23,923 heat points in the northern provinces of 17 provinces, compared to the year 2021, there were 62,323 heat points, a decrease of 38,400 points, or 61.61%. Compared to 2020, there were 131,093 heat points, a decrease of 107,170 points, or 81.75%. Today, 212 heat points were found in Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Kamphaeng Phet, Lampang, Tak, Sukhothai, and Uttaradit provinces. especially 111 reserved forest areas, 34 conservation forest areas, 28 agricultural areas
In addition, from 1 to 14 April 65, from the data, it was found that in the area of 12 provinces, the cumulative heat point value was higher than the year 2021, namely:
- Phetchabun Province have accumulated heat points of 155 points, higher than the year 2021 (85) 70 points
- Phrae Province has the cumulative value of 194 heat points, 38 points higher than in 2021 (156).
- Mae Hong Son Province There are 1,118 cumulative heat points, 700 points higher than in 2021 (418)
- Kamphaeng Phet Province There are 127 accumulated heat points, 63 points higher than in 2021 (64).
- Tak Province has 278 accumulated heat points, higher than in 2021 ( 55 ) 223 points.
- Nakhon Sawan Province There are 109 cumulative heat points, 48 points higher than in the year 64 ( 61 )
- Phichit Province There are 112 cumulative heat points, higher than the year 2021 ( 49 ) 63 points.
- Phitsanulok province has accumulated heat points of 170 points, higher than in 2021 ( 78 ) by 92 points.
- Lamphun province had the cumulative value of 44 heat points, 19 points higher than in 2021 (25).
- Sukhothai There are 130 cumulative heat points, higher than the year 2021 ( 46 ) 84 points.
- Uttaradit province has a cumulative heat point value of 140 points, 4 points higher than in 2021 (136).
- and Uthai Thani Province There are 32 cumulative heat points, 14 points higher than the year 2021 (18)
- During Songkran, the weather changes to help reduce PM 2.5 dust.
- The Meteorological Department warns No. 5 summer storms affect 11 northeastern provinces today!
- Heatstroke, very hot weather
Read the original news: Keep an eye on 12 northern provinces. “Heat point value” skyrocketed
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!