The seven new products are:
- VAT reduction: from 1 January, VAT on newly built residential real estate will be reduced from 27% to 5% for all apartments of less than 150 square meters and detached houses of less than 300 square meters.
- VAT-free: with CSOK, new property buyers enjoy full VAT-free access.
- VAT reclaim: builders can reclaim VAT up to HUF 5 million (even without using CSOK, in all settlements – ed.).
- Duty Free: Buyers of real estate with CSOK do not have to pay the 4% tax at all.
- Home renovation grant: a grant of up to 3 million, amounting to 50% of the amount spent on renovation, to make your own home more livable for those with children.
- Home renovation loan: those who are unable to finance the home renovation support in advance can apply for a loan of up to HUF 6 million, with a guaranteed interest rate of 3%, with a term of up to 10 years.
- CSOK of multi-generational homes: the parent house offers a new home with an attic, HUF 10 million is available for three children, and a CSOK loan can be taken out.
All of this could mean savings of millions and even tens of millions for families and an increase in room for maneuver, Katalin Novák emphasized in her Facebook video.
We wrote about the exact amounts for the novelties and family allowances already available here:
HelloVidék village CHOK belonging to the Portfolio Group settlement finder: unique information, house prices, census data, economic statistics, other indicators about 2486 settlements.
Source: Portfolio.hu – Bank by www.portfolio.hu.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Portfolio.hu – Bank by www.portfolio.hu. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!