It was earlier this week that Nyheter24 wrote about the Paradise Hotel profile Josie Capllonch, 33, is homeless.
– I am currently in Gothenburg and have visited my mother, therefore I live in a hotel. But tonight I’m going back to Stockholm and will then stay at another hotel because right now … I’m homeless. I want to tell you this as life on Instagram can look so fun and glamorous when it really is not, she said then.
– I got rid of my apartment in the same crank as me and Cornelia went to Mexico. So I moved out and moved in with a friend whose boyfriend was working elsewhere. But now he has come home, which made me take the opportunity to visit my mother, she continued.
Josie said that her plan was to travel to Berlin, but due to the pandemic, it has all been canceled. A trip that was booked and paid for.
But if your name is Josie Capllonch, you just have to jump on the horse again.
A few days later, Josie wrote in a Facebook group with people living in Mexico and then got in touch with a girl who needed a resident. Said and done, Josie booked a simple ticket and has now decided to go indefinitely.
– I got in touch with a super cute girl who needs a resident of Tulun, Mexico. There is nothing I grow so much from as traveling alone, so why did I not feel the most, says Capllonch now in his latest video.
Once in place, Josie’s followers showed her nice apartment and how she will live in the coming time. But despite the fact that she finally got to flee Sweden, she did not feel quite a hundred.
– I have had a lot of anxiety the last few days since I came here. I feel lonely and worried, which is very common when traveling like this due to the big change. So if someone out there makes the same trip, you should keep in mind that it is completely normal, she says.
– But I think this will be super good. I already like my roommate and have a good feeling about this, she concludes.
Source: nyheter24.se by nyheter24.se.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nyheter24.se by nyheter24.se. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!