Jeddah Advanced Driving School, explaining the registration method steps and the required papers, as Jeddah Advanced Driving School is considered one of the most distinguished schools in training drivers for men and women, because the school teaches correct and accurate driving and knows the driving rules and traffic rules correctly, so you need to know all the details Jeddah Advanced Driving School.
Jeddah Advanced Driving School
- Jeddah Advanced School takes into consideration the correct education of traffic rules and driving method and also teaches us how to move on the roads in the Kingdom. Certainly there are many schools across the kingdom to teach driving, but Jeddah Advanced Driving School is one of the leading schools in its field. You have to know that. .
- Jeddah Advanced School trains women and men, and the number reaches thousands each year. It is a school specialized in qualifying drivers and is fully aware of all traffic driving rules, which reduces accidents that people may encounter on highways or internal roads.
- Jeddah Advanced Driving School was established with the aim of increasing the individual’s awareness of all traffic rules so that the driver becomes familiar with the rules for safe and secure driving, thus reducing exposure to traffic accidents that kill a large number of people every year. High efficiency.
- It includes a large number of driving instructors with the highest level of experience and efficiency and includes a large number of cars to teach the trainees the principles of driving for all cars and vehicles, and all these cars and vehicles bear the school logo.
The method of registration and the required papers for the driving school for girls in Jeddah
Jeddah Advanced Driving School clarified that you need to bring some documents and documents to register in order to register, and also that the school has designated a department for the education of Saudi women and residents, and to register at Jeddah Advanced Driving School, you need to bring some documents to train drivers. she is:
- The original family card and a copy of it must be brought.
- The residency certificate is for reference only and a copy of it must be brought.
- A medical report must be brought proving that the applicant does not suffer from any disease that prevents him from driving, whether he is sick or disabled.
- A criminal record must be brought and it must be new and free from fraud or fraud.
- Since Jeddah Advanced Driving School is one of the most famous and pioneering schools in this field, we have learned all the necessary paperwork and documents for the applicant to have the opportunity to learn how to drive.
The advanced school for driving training in Jeddah and explaining the registration method steps
There are several steps to join the advanced driving school in Jeddah, which must be recognized as the school expands its vision to be on the Internet at the highest level and provides a service for registering applicants’ data through the school website, and among the most important steps of registering at the school:
- You must first go to the school’s official website, which you can get by clicking on the link below: https://jeddahds.com.sa .
- If you click on the record box that you will find on the left side of the screen later, you will find a box written on it Register Now.
- When entering the registration page, you must enter all your required personal data.
- Next, you have to select the Path, Start, or Layout check box as you like.
- You must enter your ID number in the designated field.
- Then enter your phone number.
- Then you write your password on the site and you need to memorize your password well, and you will need it every time you log in.
- Then you enter your email.
- After that, you enter your date of birth as it appears above the boxes to enter your date of birth by day, month and year, and enter all your data such as your full name, address, age and other personal data.
- Then click on the word Register at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, you will receive a message on your phone stating that the data that you entered with a multi-digit code is correct.
- You will receive an email to activate this registration.
- After that, exit from the school website, then try to log in again with the ID and password to ensure the registration is successful.
Conditions for issuing a driving license for Saudi women
There are several conditions for Saudi women to obtain a driving license, and one of the most important conditions set by the General Traffic Department is that a woman should be a trainee from Jeddah Advanced Driving School, and this is a condition before applying for a driver’s license, in order to ensure safety while driving a person’s car on the street. . Protection of traffic rules and safe driving. Among the most important of these conditions are the following:
- If the person applying for a driver’s license is a resident or foreigner, they must have a national ID or residency number.
- The girl must be at least seventeen years old and at that time she is entitled to obtain a driver’s license for only one year.
- To obtain a permanent license, the applicant must be eighteen years old.
- The applicant has not been sentenced to imprisonment or punishment due to honor, money, or self-harm.
- The applicant has not been convicted in any way or in cases related to the promotion of drug trafficking, misuse, possession or trafficking in drugs.
- The student must be free from any visible distortions or defects that could prevent them from driving properly.
- If the applicant is not Saudi, she must have legal residency in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must pass all driving tests conducted by the General Traffic Department.
And papers required to obtain a driver’s license
After studying at Jeddah Advanced School, there are some necessary documents and documents that must be prepared for the applicant to obtain a driver’s license, and all you need to drive is:
- You must bring an application to issue a driver’s license.
- Bring a copy of a valid national identity card for the Saudis.
- Bring a copy of the residents’ special residency, which must be valid.
- Bring your driver’s license, insurance certificate and a copy with you.
- Bring a certificate with the result of the applicant’s medical examination.
- Bring 6 personal photos of the applicant to submit the license application.
Fees for issuing a driver’s license
There are certainly fees and costs associated with issuing licenses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and they are as follows:
- 400 Saudi riyals to be licensed for at least 10 years.
- 200 Saudi riyals will be licensed for a minimum period of 5 years.
- 85 Saudi riyals to issue a license for a period of not less than two years.
- 200 Saudi riyals will issue a minibus license for one year.
- 200 Saudi riyals will be issued a taxi license for a year.
- 400 Saudi riyals will be issued a transport license for one year.
- 400 Saudi riyals will be issued a bus license for one year.
- 300 Saudi riyals to issue a general professional vehicle license for one year.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!