Ivan Kontić ARRESTED on Interpol warrant! Milogorac hid in Montenegro for a month

Montenegrin police announced tonight that they arrested Ivan Kontić, who is suspected of brutally beating a 28-year-old man in front of a betting shop on August 24 this year in Novi Sad, which was also recorded by security cameras, and whose footage provoked violent reactions in the public. According to the first information from the Police Administration of Montenegro, he was arrested in one of the rented apartments in Zabjelo.

Ivan Kontić Photo: Facebook

“Officers of the Criminal Police Sector – Department for International Operational Police Cooperation INTERPOL Europol SIRENE today, around 6 pm, conducted a multi-day targeted search, with the assistance of members of the Special Police Sector, arrested Ivan Kontić, a Montenegrin citizen,” the Police Directorate said.

The Police Administration of Montenegro added that I. K. arrested on the basis of an international arrest warrant issued by the NCB Interpol Belgrade and that he is wanted for the criminal offense of attempted murder committed, as it is suspected, on the territory of the Republic of Serbia.

Ivan Kontić (30), who is suspected of brutally beating a young man (28) in front of a sports betting shop on Jevrejska Street in Novi Sad on August 24 this year, was arrested after more than a month of hiding in Montenegro, Belgrade media reported.

Kontić disappeared immediately after the brutal beating, and an international arrest warrant was issued for him, when a recording of violence and beatings was published.

On September 12, the Serbian police announced that they were intensively searching for Ivan Kontić (1990), suspected of beating a 28-year-old man in Jevrejska Street in Novi Sad and inflicting severe bodily injuries on that occasion.

Otherwise, a day later, 13. September, Novi Sad police arrested two people on suspicion of helping Ivan Kontić, who is suspected of brutally beating M.M. (28).

PHOTO: Police Administration of Montenegro

One of the great unknowns in this case was the omission thanks to which Kontić, after the brutal beating, walked freely through Serbia and Montenegro, of which he is a citizen, and in the meantime even agreed on an opportunity for another crime he was charged with.

“On September 8, 15 days after the attack on Miljan M., Kontić made a settlement with the Prosecutor’s Office in Novi Sad on the opportunity, that is, to pay money for humanitarian purposes, so that he would not be further prosecuted according to the 2018 criminal report, which was filed by the police against him for violating Article 138 of the Criminal Code. After that, he even returned to Montenegro “, said the source of Nova.rs from the investigation, noting that Article 138 refers to endangering security” by threatening to attack life or body “, for which a fine or a one-year prison sentence is threatened. In addition to numerous illogicalities and unknowns in this case, what remains also unexplained is the motive of Ivan Kontić to deal so brutally with Miljan M.

Photo: Printscreen / Facebook / Miroslav Parovic

Judging by the amount of violence and brutality in the video, which recorded more than three minutes of torturing the unconscious victim and breaking the bones of his hands, it is obvious that this is a personal confrontation.

According to one of the unofficial versions, Kontić is Miljana M. allegedly beaten because the victim had previously abused his sister, whom he even physically injured.

Other sources claim that these are “business disputes”. According to APR, Kontić was the director of the company “Ju-Krijkos”, which founded the bookmakers “Maxbet”, within whose facility the incident took place. Allegedly, Kontić came into a business conflict with four men, and then he decided to deal with each one individually.

Unofficially, Miljan M. was the last in a series of these calculations. The fact that the injured party has not yet testified before the prosecutor’s office, which is currently considering the complaints of the lawyers of other suspects, does not support the investigation either.

In addition to Kontić, who is still on the run, proceedings are being conducted against O. L. and L. В. due to the suspicion that they participated in the fight, ie helped the suspect after committing the crime. Five days ago, their defense counsel requested the exemption of the Novi Sad Higher and Appellate Prosecutor’s Offices, as well as the Republic Prosecutor’s Office, “due to suspicion of bias.”

IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE “CENTER” PRODUCTION AND THE WORK OF THE “SRBIN.INFO” PORTAL, YOU CAN PAY DONATIONS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINKS:

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!

Source: СРБИН.ИНФО by srbin.info.

*The article has been translated based on the content of СРБИН.ИНФО by srbin.info. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!