Photo: press photo
Until January 28, in the Saskarsme day center (Liepajas str. 4), it will be possible to receive from the Social Service New Year’s gift sets intended for certain categories of Daugavapils residents.
– children who were ordered to leave the family by the decision of the Orphan’s Court;
• children with disabilities;
• children under 14 years old (inclusive) from families with the status of needy or needy;
• bedridden persons with disabilities;
• persons receiving home care services.
In order to receive a gift, you must have the following documents with you:
• passport or identity document;
• certificate of status – to persons with the status of the poor / needy;
• certificate of child’s disability – to parents of children with disabilities;
• decision of an orphan’s court – to guardians;
• documents proving the identity of the recipient and the identity of the client – representatives of bedridden persons with disabilities.
Gifts in the Day Center on the street. Liepajas, 4 will be issued Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!