Issuing a safety license for private housing in Kuwait
Issuing a safety license for private housing in Kuwait is one of the services provided by the Kuwaiti government, and it is an electronic service that has become available on the official electronic portal of the state, which can be dealt with in both Arabic and English, and can be accessed through electronic services on the official website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and we will explain today , Via Zaid website, how to issue a security license for private housing in Kuwait.
Issuing a safety license for private housing in the State of Kuwait
There are several procedures that must be followed by residents of the country and citizens in order for them to be able to issue a security license for private housing in Kuwait, by writing all the applicant’s data in the form known as the “application form”.
This form is filled out by entering the official website, which you can access directly by clicking here.
Procedures for obtaining a housing safety license
There are several procedures that must be followed in order for us to be able to obtain a residence permit, and these procedures are as follows:
Documents required to issue a security license for private housing in Kuwait
There are several documents to be submitted in order to obtain a housing safety license for the State of Kuwait, and these documents include the following:
- A copy of the building permit.
- A copy of the deposit payment receipt in cash upon addition.
- A copy of the first and second pages of the plans of the official website of the Building Department or the plan on which the municipality number is based in cases of addition.
- A copy of the contractor’s license.
- The form by which the obligation to protect the services is made, his signature and the civil identity card of the legal representative.
Conditions for issuing a housing safety license
There are several conditions that must be met in order for people to obtain a housing safety permit, and these conditions are as follows:
- It is required that there be a contract concluded between the contractor and the owner regarding the issuance of a safety license for housing in the State of Kuwait or for commercial or industrial establishments as well as investment establishments.
- The above document shall be available, in order to clear the responsibility of the recipient from the Safety Committee, in order to complete the work.
- The applicant must have a building permit form in hand.
- The first and second page of the municipal plan approved by it must be available and the civil card must be accompanied by a certificate in the name of the contracting company.
- It is better if these documents are available along with relying on the signature of the contractor’s legal representative, by presenting the basic construction process.
- All original documents must be submitted in addition to their photocopies, in order to ensure that all regulations are correct, and then you can easily go to the municipal administration in the State of Kuwait and obtain the license.
Service fees for issuing a housing safety license in the State of Kuwait
In order to obtain a residential safety license, only two hundred and fifty Kuwaiti dinars must be paid for a fixed fee for restoration and construction, as for variable payments, there are no fees related to this matter.
The issuance of a security license for private housing in Kuwait is a service that is received in cases of construction in addition to renovation.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!