Apple has released the official version of iPadOS 14.7. It was marked as build 18G69. We recommend that you make a backup before installing the update.
The update to iPadOS 14.7 can be downloaded and installed directly from the device. To do this, go to iPad Settings, go to General and Updates. At the end you have to press Download and install. The second way is to connect your device to your computer, launch Finder, choose your iPad from the list, then click General, select Check for Updates, and accept.
iPadOS 14.7 includes improvements and bug fixes for your iPad.
iPadOS 14.7 includes the following improvements and bug fixes for your iPad:
- The ability to manage timers in HomePod has been added to the Home app
- The podcast library allows you to choose to view all programs or just follow programs
- Missing menu option Share Playlist on Apple Music
- Dolby Atmos and Apple Music lossless audio playback may stop unexpectedly
- Braille displays may have displayed incorrect information when composing a message in Mail
- The audio signal may be bypassed when using the USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
Source: Wiadomości z MyApple.pl by myapple.pl.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Wiadomości z MyApple.pl by myapple.pl. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!