If you want to restore deleted posts and stories on Instagram, then it is also possible. Know how to restore in easy steps
Updated: December 20, 2021 12:19:33 pm
If you are an Instagram user and your content got deleted by mistake and you are worried then there is a solution. You can restore your deleted content Actually Instagram gives users the option to restore deleted items. However, for this it is necessary that your app is with the latest version. If you use the latest version, you can easily restore deleted photos, videos, reels and Instagram stories.
Here it is important for you to understand that the data you deleted intentionally or unintentionally remains in the Recent Deleted section of Instagram for a few days. If the data is deleted from here after the stipulated time i.e. 30 days, then it is not possible to restore it. In this stipulated time, you can either restore the deleted data or you can delete it from there permanently.
Restore like this:
1. First of all go to Instagram, click on your profile or profile picture here, you get this option in the bottom right.
2. After this, click on the three-line menu appearing on the top right.
3. Here you will see the option of setting at the bottom.
4. After clicking on Settings, you have to go to the Account section.
5. Here at the bottom you will see the option of Recently Deleted. You can restore your deleted items by clicking on it.
6. Here you will be asked which content you want to restore or delete permanently.
7. Now click on the photo, video or story you want to restore.
8. After this you have to click on More option which will be on top right side. Now click on the option Restore to Profile, Restore or Restore Content that appears.
Archive Instagram posts like this:
You can also archive an Instagram post instead of deleting it. This will ensure that you always have access to the post and that it will be available only to you. To archive a post, select the three dots on the Instagram post you want to archive, then select Archive.
You can also archive an Instagram story or access Instagram Live for later as they are only visible for 24 hours.
1. Go to the top right and select the hamburger menu or three dots.
2. Select Collection.
3. Select Three dots -> Settings.
4. Save story to archive or toggle on to save live to archive.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!