New Delhi. Hong-Kong based mobile company Infinix has recently launched its new smartphone Infinix Note 11i. This is the latest smartphone of Note series from Infinix company. Currently, the Infinix Note 11i smartphone has been launched only in the limited market.
Features of Infinix Note 11i
Let’s take a look at the main features of this new Infinix smartphone.
- This smartphone has a 6.95 inch screen.
- This smartphone has GSM/HSPA/LTE network technology.
- This smartphone has Android 11 based XOS 7.6 operating system.
- This smartphone has MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor.
- This smartphone has 48 + 2 + 2 megapixel triple rear camera and 16 megapixel front camera.
- The 4 GB RAM + 64 GB memory model of this smartphone is available.
- This smartphone has DTS surround sound feature.
- This smartphone also has fingerprint sensor, accelerometer sensor, compass sensor, gyro sensor and proximity sensor.
- This smartphone has 5000 mAh non-removable battery.
- 18W fast charging will be available in this smartphone.
Price, sale and availability in India
The price of Infinix Note 11i has not yet been disclosed on the official website, but according to the report of Pricebaba website, the price of this smartphone in Ghana is Ghana Cedi i.e. around Rs 11,800. This smartphone will be available online for purchase in the limited market soon. Information about the launch of this smartphone in India and globally has not been given yet.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!