Few people are completely satisfied with their skin. One’s face turns red from even a small change in temperature, another gets pimples even as an adult, the third worries about his liver spots formed in the sun.
However, the most common skin problem is its dryness, especially with age. When moving indoors, the mechanical air conditioning dries the skin after what the sun and wind have already done.
The skin type of many Finns is already prone to dryness.
Content continues after the ad
The easiest solution to dryness is to regularly use a moisturizer and moisturizing mask. Adequate hydration can help even if your problem is excessive greasiness instead of dryness.
The content continues below the ad
- Keep your skin properly moisturized and oil it often. You support the skin’s own protective mechanisms when you use moisturizer regularly. Oily skin also needs moisture.
- Clean gently. The more sensitive your skin is, the more gently it should be cleaned so as not to damage the skin’s own protective sheath. People with dry skin should sometimes use the cream as a detergent.
- Cut back on sugar. Foods containing fast carbohydrates aggravate acne and age the skin. A healthy diet containing good fats and vegetables also gives the skin building materials.
- Stop smoking. The condition of your skin is another good reason to do it. When the blood vessels in the peripheral circulation work properly, the skin gets the oxygen and nutrients it needs. The wastes of the cells’ metabolism are also more efficiently transported away from the skin.
- Exercise and go outside, and your metabolism will work briskly and your skin cells will renew.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. UV rays damage and age the skin.
Expert: Tapio Rantanen, dermatology specialist, Dextra Koskiklinikka Tampere.
Source: Hyvä Terveys by www.hyvaterveys.fi.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Hyvä Terveys by www.hyvaterveys.fi. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!