Incredible death! They died horribly while trying to heat water.


Horrible death in Şanlıurfa… Two members of the same family, who put a resistance in the bucket to heat water, were electrocuted and lost their lives tragically.

Naile (57) and Ramazan Kaplan (20) living in the rural Kaplan District of Şanlıurfa’s Suruç district were electrocuted as a result of the overturning of the water bucket in which they put a resistance.

Upon the notification of the situation, the medical teams who came to the scene determined that Naile and Ramazan Kaplan had died. After the investigations at the scene, the bodies were taken to the morgue of Şanlıurfa Forensic Medicine Institute for autopsy.


Source: Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!