In the last quarter of 2020, the least was built

The value of construction put in place in Serbia, according to data collected in the last quarter of last year, fell by 10.4 percent in current prices, while in constant prices the decline is 8.9 percent. This is a result compared to the same period last year.

Illustration (Photo: Pixabay.com)

Observed by regions in Serbia, the value of performed works at constant prices increased in the Belgrade region (4.4%) and in the Region of Ĺ umadija and Western Serbia (3.0%), and decreased in the Region of Vojvodina (19.2%) and in the Region Southern and Eastern Serbia (27.9%) compared to the same quarter in 2019.

Of the total value of construction works on the territory of Serbia, 96.0% were performed, while the remaining 4.0% were performed on construction sites abroad.

Total value of works contractors from Serbia, for works performed on the territory of the Republic of Serbia and abroad, decreased by 9.4% compared to the fourth quarter of 2019, observed in current prices, while in constant prices this decline is 7.9%.


Source: Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Gradjevinarstvo.rs – VESTI by www.gradjevinarstvo.rs. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!