Superdata evaluated digital sales in 2020 and assessed that digital had grown by 12% year-over-year and sales were $ 139.9 billion. Both the natural growth of the digital and the corona helped.
– Most of the revenues were made by free 2 play games, namely 78%, while the Zijsk markets have slightly over half of this share, namely 59%. Where mainly mobile games like Honor of Kings and Peacekeeper Elite had a lot of sales of over $ 2 billion.
– Mobile markets grew by 10% and had a 58% share of the digital market.
– Premium games grew by 28% and grew as fast as free 2 play, which grew by 9%. The EU and the US together have an 84% stake in premium games.
– Video content reached 9.3 billion sales with 1.2 billion viewers
– VR and AR had sales of 6.7 billion, VR games rose by 25% to 589 million
The top 10 free 2 play games looked like this:
Top 10 premium titles as follows:
Cyberpunk also reached the top 10 prizes, despite just coming out just before the end of the year. Of the exclusive there is only Animal Crossing. In addition to spikelets as ports and COD and GTA, Doom Eternal also made it to the leaderboard, and the Sims don’t miss it either.
Source: Sector.sk by www.sector.sk.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Sector.sk by www.sector.sk. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!