Egypt Spain Company for Blankets and Textiles “Sadat – First Industrial Zone” announces its need to fill hundreds of vacancies in various disciplines and for all qualifications, and we are now reviewing the details and conditions of the required jobs on Egypt Five.
Jobs in Egypt Spain for blankets and textiles
- 5 inspection and quality technicians are required, with higher qualifications.
- Required 7 security personnel, medium qualifications.
- Required number of 50 operators, an average industrial qualification.
- 50 production workers are required, with an industrial average qualification.
- 25 printing workers are required, with an industrial average qualification.
- 30 weavers are required, intermediate qualification.
- 25 assistant weavers, intermediate qualification, are required.
- Required 10 dyeing workers, medium qualification.
- 10 seamstresses, medium-qualified, of both sexes.
- Required 10 finishing workers, medium-qualified of both sexes.
- A number of 10 packing workers, medium-qualified, of both sexes, are required.
- Required 10 warehouse workers, preparatory qualification.
- 10 service workers required.
Conditions, benefits and methods of applying for jobs
Work experience is required, and the company provides medical and social insurance, transportation to and from, and rewarding salaries. For those wishing to apply for jobs, please register through the Ministry of Manpower and Immigration website, or contact the company through the following numbers: 01007295501
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!