The method of carpet washing at home is very important, because it is necessary to maintain the cleanliness of the carpet, as it is subjected to many abuses due to various spills, pets, shoes and other direct and indirect factors.
This in turn causes unpleasant stains and odors and the need for a sustainable cleaning process, and through us, we will provide you with a method of washing carpets at home through a set of safe methods that keep the carpets clean on an ongoing basis.
How to wash carpets at home for a comprehensive cleaning process
The first clean Carpet cleaning company in Hail We offer you a method of carpet washing at home, to make it a habit and a routine process for cleaning carpets, that will rid you of unpleasant odors and any spills on the carpet, and the steps of the cleaning process:
Get rid of dust and dirt
- Through the use of a vacuum cleaner that has a high suction power to work on picking up dust and suspended sediments before starting to clean.
- Of course, before using the vacuum cleaner, you should move any furniture or contents on the carpet.
- Vacuuming should be done very slowly with several repetitions to get the best results.
- Use a lint roller for faster cleaning and removal of pet dander and debris.
Eliminate unpleasant odors from carpets
- Sprinkle a generous amount of baking soda on the carpet, which is then sprayed through a strainer for easy distribution.
- Leave it for an hour or more and then vacuum it up.
- It will absorb most of the oil stains and unpleasant odors.
Cleaning stains from carpet
- The most prominent and greatest household ingredient for treating stains from carpets and upholstery in general is “white vinegar”.
- Hence, we will use it to get rid of stains by mixing one part of water with three parts of cold water.
- Working on filling the mist sprayer more than once for a complete carpet cleaning process.
- But the cleaning process will be by dividing the parts of the rug to start with a small area and then work on the completion until we are finished.
- This is done by spraying the solution mixture on the carpet until it is sufficiently wet.
- Leave the cleaning solution on the carpet for at least 5 minutes, until it begins to break down the dirt and stains.
- Then we use a microfiber cloth to wipe off the vinegar and stains.
- By soaking it in a bucket of water only, and every time it is cleaned, the cloth is dipped in the bucket, wrung out and re-cleaned.
- Taking care to change the water from time to time so that it does not get dirty.
Leave the carpet to dry
- The next stage in the method of carpet washing at home is to leave it to air dry.
- This is done by opening all the windows in the mane and also turning on the fans for a faster drying process.
- With caution and caution from children and pets, so that they do not walk on the carpet until it is completely dry.
- But if the room must be used while the carpet is still wet, it is better to put plastic covers on it.
How to wash carpets at home with baking soda and salt
The same as the previous steps in cleaning with a vacuum cleaner, but here we will change the cleaning agent to:
- Mix equal amounts of baking soda with salt, mix in a mist sprayer, and then fill it with cold water.
- The mixture is sprayed on the carpet, and then a scrub brush is used to scrub the mixture deeper into the carpet.
- After the scrubbing process, we use old, clean towels to wipe off the rest.
- With the rug left to air dry completely, after drying we use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum up any residue.
The method of washing carpets at home helps to generate distinctive smells and perfect cleanliness without damage to the carpets.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!