How to turn on the HDMI connection on the TV and tips when buying the connection
How to operate the HDMI connection on the TV in detail through the Egypt Brief website, the technological world is developing day by day to keep pace with our daily needs, if you want to play something from the phone or computer screen and watch it on TV, what do you do, then the technical improvement, all new innovations came With TV and computer inputs and outputs. Cables and connections make this easy for us, like a cable called (HDMI).
Display the main screen and how to operate the HDMI connection
- Of all the innovative ways to connect devices, you need to decide where to connect all the devices in the house, the HDMI connection is the best, in terms of video and audio, all you have to do is connect the cables to the devices, and if the screen in the house is larger than that, you definitely have a receiver Sufficient for HDMI connections input. Devices now have connector ports.
- Before you start the HDMI connection method on the TV, first make sure that your device supports the hdmi version, because the TV has the hdmi 1.4 ARC version, this will help you transmit the audio through the speakers of the home display system, most devices after 2009 have a support version.
- If your device does not support the hdmi version, the watch will need a separate cable that transmits audio from the TV and monitor, the best support connections are digital optical audio, so if it is getting sound from the cable box, there is no problem with the ARC version.
- The devices should be connected at the inputs of the receivers via Hdmi, if the number of HDMI inputs is low, the cable should be used in the newer devices, because it will benefit you more in terms of reception, for example if you have a roku input and another dvd device, connect the roku first because it is newer . Use the component cable to play a DVD through the HDMI port.
- You need to connect the HDMI output to the input of the TV receiver, this step will help the audio and picture associated with the TV receiver to appear, and when there is hdmi 1.4 version, you need to convert the audio signal to the receiver to allow the TV sound to pass through the audio system around you.
- Use the receiver to switch the inputs, you will prepare all the connections to the devices, then input them through the receiver, that is, after you set the TV to turn on the HDMI input, you can switch the inputs on the receiver.
- Now, the penultimate step on the way to unlink HDMI on TV is to connect all devices directly to your TV.
- The last thing is to enable the hdmi protocol CEC because it allows you to control all the devices connected via HDMI, this is only with one controller, the protocol device is enabled via settings.
The CEC protocol device is known by several names according to the manufacturer:
- At Samsung it is called Anynet +.
- It’s called Sharp’s Aquo link.
- In LG, this is called a simple command.
- It’s called the Regza and Toshiba link.
How to turn on the HDMI connection on the TV from the computer
- Look at the location of the HDMI ports, if there is no hole in the device, you should buy an adapter from computer adapters.
- Connect the computer to the TV’s HDMI jack inputs and connect them between the two devices and the computer, it will receive the signal.
- Set the device to turn on the HDMI connection instead of logging in with the remote control.
- Now choose the way to play hdmi link on tv for computer, you have many options to display from computer to tv, choose the appropriate one according to windows.
How to play cable game to TV via HDMI connection
- Connect the game console to the HDMI input on the TV, only modern games support HDMI cables as below:
- Xbox 360.
- ps4 / ps3.
- Wei st.
- Xbox One.
- Differentiate the hdmi inputs and connections via the remote, you have to decide which inputs the game console is connected to, there is also something easy to remember the inputs you can name from the settings.
- Finding a game console to connect with an HDMI cable All modern game consoles detect automatically without having to change settings.
- You can connect two HDMI cables together using adapters called female adapters.
- HDMI connections cannot be forcibly connected because they handle connections gently in only one direction.
HDMI connection information
- In English, this interface is called High Definition Multimedia, its literal meaning (High Definition Multimedia Interface).
- If you want to connect the receiver to create a home theater, for example, you need an hdmi connection, you want to play with high-end game consoles and connect them to the TV as a display, the biggest solution is an hdmi cable, if you want to watch a family video on the TV screen, to the computer connect it, The solution is also an hdmi cable. .
- Now the basis for everything you love about displaying audio and video from phone to TV and PC to TV, the HDMI connection has replaced legacy connections like s-video and composite.
Tips when buying an HDMI connection
- Buy a connection larger than you need, if the cable is larger than you need, it will make it easier for you to move devices from one place to another without calculating the length of the cable and causing a crunch in the movement, for example you bought a meter in length and if this is necessary the longest one is 2 you should buy it from half a meter. to 3 metres.
- In order not to be exploited by electronics merchants, do not buy expensive connections, because the HDMI connection on the TV is simple and all the task is to transfer digital data from one device to another so that there is no difference between expensive, dyed or ordinary.
- If the length of the cable is more than 7.5m, you should buy a cable booster, because if you are transporting HDMI cables in a long area, you will need this signal booster because the long cable needs a box that amplifies the audio signal, that is, an external power supply.
In this post, we learned how to turn on an hdmi connection on a TV from a computer and gave tips when buying an HDMI adapter.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!