Changing your smartphone does not necessarily mean “losing your photos”, even if you switch from Android to iOS. We explain how Apple makes your life easier.
The photos and videos you take with your smartphone are precious. It would be really unfortunate to lose them, just because you are switching from an Android to an iPhone. Indeed, losing a contact is not too serious, it is relatively easy to recover the lost number. On the other hand, no longer finding the photos taken during the birthday of your half or the first steps of your dear blond head is really annoying.
Fortunately, Apple has thought of everything. Ditching Google’s operating system for Apple’s is child’s play. Only a few steps are needed to transfer your photos and all your files. Easy as pie. The brand has put together a practical guide to accompany you in this new adventure on iOS.
Even better ? The “Move to iOS” appavailable on the Google Play Store and developed by Apple, allows you to transfer your photos and videos, as well as your contacts and files, from your Android smartphone to your iPhone.
Just turn on your new iPhone to realize how easy it is to use. If you’re still afraid to take the plunge, discover a tutorial to transfer your files from Android to your iPhone in the blink of an eye.
- Download the “Move to iOS” app from the Google Play Store
- Activate Wi-Fi and connect your two devices to the mains
- Turn on your iPhone and place it next to your Android smartphone
- Follow Apple’s instructions then click “Configure Manually”
- On the “Apps and data” screen, tap “Migrate data from Android”
- Open the “Move to iOS” app on your Android smartphone and wait for a code to appear on your iPhone
- Enter the code on your Android device and connect to the temporary Wi-Fi network created by the iOS device
- Select the photos and videos you want to transfer and wait for the transfer to complete
- Finish setting up your iPhone
There you go, all your photos and videos taken with your Android smartphone are now on your new iPhone.
Source: Journal du Geek by www.journaldugeek.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Journal du Geek by www.journaldugeek.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!