How to transfer money from one Neteller account to another account
We will provide you with information about the method of transferring money from one Neteller account to another because many users of this bank do not know the correct method used in the transfer process and we have outlined the steps with pictures that you can select through the following lines.
How to transfer money from one Neteller account to another
Before transferring money from Neteller Bank to another account, you should know that 1.9% commission will be deducted from the transferred amount and you can transfer it with the following steps:
- With the password and username registered with the bank or the first time you register with the bank, you will first log in to the bank, and then enter the main interface where you will select the profile.
- After logging in you will see a list of several options, what we are currently interested in is the money transfer option that is responsible for the money transfer process, after which you will notice that you will be directed to another page where you will select the first option that appears.
- You will then go to another page and from this page you need to type the SID that you want to type correctly and then click continue as shown in the image below:
- Now you will go to another page and you will see that this page is for entering all the data related to the other account to which you will transfer money, and therefore you need to enter the email of the person to whom the money will be sent as well as the amount to be transferred, then click Continue.
- Now you will enter another page and from this page you can review all your data, the data of the account to which the amount has been transferred and the amount to be transferred, and if the data is correct, click Continue.
- After that, a message will appear stating that the amount has been successfully sent, and at this moment you will receive two messages in your email, one of which says that the amount has been successfully sent to the other email, and the second message will confirm that the amount has reached the account of the person to whom the amount was transferred. .
Main Features of Neteller Bank
- Security system: Neteller Bank has a complete security system, so that you can protect all your personal information such as password, email or username, as it uses the highest technology in the field of banking protection.
- Low fees: The bank is characterized by low transfer fees to other accounts in the bank or other banks, and the fees in the bank may not exceed 5%, and money can be withdrawn at various ATMs using a bank card.
- Online Shopping: You can use your Neteller Bank account in the online shopping process, as well as collect and debit the amount from your bank wallet balance, so you can now access the shopping sites and buy all the products you are looking for.
- Speed in Payment: With Neteller Bank, you can pay through your computer while sitting at a record speed, and as we explained to you at the beginning of the article, the process of paying money or transferring does not take a few minutes.
Thus, we have provided you with a detailed method for transferring money from one Neteller account to another. For more information, please contact us by leaving a comment below the article.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!