Recently, VPN services are gaining more and more popularity in Russia. This is especially noticeable in the App Store, where the first lines in the top charts are occupied not by entertainment applications, but by virtual private networks. However, they all have one problem – they are extremely inconvenient to use. Every time you have to open the VPN, then press the button to connect to the server, and only then go to the desired application. Now, if it were possible to set up automatic connection, it would be cool, right? And yes, there is such a possibility! True, there are a lot of nuances in such a use of VPN.
During the use of VPN services, these applications have acquired many myths and legends. Some argue that using VPN clients is illegal. Others say that VPN drains smartphone batterythird – what will soon block all VPN services. Do not rush to take people’s word for it and check all the information personally.
Which VPN is better to download
Not so long ago, we made a cool selection for you with the best VPN services for iPhone. All applications have been personally tested by us and are perfect for everyday use. However, for VPN auto-enable settings they won’t fit us.
The thing is that we will use the Teams application to automate the VPN, and it is important that the VPN service supports working with them. At the moment, the most popular client with this functionality is AdGuard.
You can download it absolutely free, although there are traffic restrictions. The reviews say that only 3 GB is given for free. I downloaded it myself and saw the inscription 13 GB. Check it out for yourself, unsubscribe in the comments. But even if only 3 GB is given for free, no one forbids you from downloading a second VPN, right?
How to set up VPN on iPhone
To set up AdGuard VPN for work, you need to:
- Open AdGuard on your smartphone.
- Read the terms of the agreement and click Agree and continue.
- Log in to the application in a convenient way for you.
- Read the terms of subscriptions, click on the cross in the upper right corner.
- Next, you need to click the button To plug and press allowto add the VPN client to the configuration profile.
How to set up VPN autorun on iPhone
After you have downloaded AdGuard VPN, you need to configure VPN auto-enable. To do this, follow the simple instructions:
- Download the Teams app from the App Store by this link.
- Next, open Teamsgo to tab Automation.
- Click the button Create automation for yourselfscroll down a little and select the item Appendix.
- Next, check the box next to Openclick on the button Select next to point Appendix.
- Enter in the search the name of the application, when you open which you want to automatically open the VPN, click Readythen Further.
- After that click on the button Add actionsearch for AdGuard, select it.
- Click Set up a VPN connectionthen Further.
- Turn off toggle switch opposite the item Ask before launchtap Ready.
After that it is necessary configure automatic shutdown of VPN when closing the application. This is also done through Commands:
- Open the app Teams on iPhone, go to the tab Automation.
- Next, click on the icon Plus in the upper right corner, click Create automation for yourself.
- Scroll down, click on the button Appendix.
- Next, check the box next to Closedclick on the button Select next to point Appendix.
- Enter in the search the name of the application, when you open which you want to automatically open the VPN, click Done, then Next.
- Click Add action, search for AdGuard, select it, click Set up a VPN connection.
- Tap on the inscription Enable in the top menu so that it says Disable VPN connectionclick Further.
- Turn off the toggle switch opposite the item Ask before launchclick Ready.
That’s it, now every time you open a particular application on your smartphone, the VPN will turn on automatically. The chip is extremely useful, I think that many will come in handy. I have no complaints about AdGuard itself. The speeds are good, there were no unexpected shutdowns during use. Enjoy!
I tried downloading a variety of VPNs. But, alas, found nothing. Not a single VPN client could work in the background. At the same time, I am sure that there are still such in the vastness of the App Store. Maybe, you know? Be sure to give feedback in our Telegram chat or in the comments below. Let’s help each other!
Source: AppleInsider.ru — крупнейший сайт о iPhone, iPad, Mac в России by appleinsider.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of AppleInsider.ru — крупнейший сайт о iPhone, iPad, Mac в России by appleinsider.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!