How to request financial assistance Abu Dhabi for expatriatesThe financial assistance program for citizens and expatriates in Abu Dhabi is considered one of the important programs offered by the government, the Royal Court, and charities in the Kingdom to ease the financial burdens on citizens and expatriate workers in the event of exceptional circumstances affecting them.
How to request financial assistance Abu Dhabi for expatriates
The following are the steps to request financial assistance for citizens and expatriates in Abu Dhabi:
- Verify the eligibility requirements: The applicant must reside in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and have a valid work permit, and the financing of the problem he is suffering from must be outside his financial capabilities.
- Gather the required documents: The applicant must submit a copy of the passport, a copy of the residence permit, a copy of the work permit, a copy of the salary certificate, a copy of the associated bank certificate, and a personal photo.
- Submitting the application: The applicant can submit the application through the website on the Internet or submit the application in person at the Royal Court in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Reviewing the Royal Court Office: Upon submitting the application, the applicant will be contacted to verify the data and information, and then he will be invited to visit the association’s office to submit the required documents.
- Evaluation of the required: After submitting the application and submitting the required documents and papers, the financial problem that the applicant suffers from will be evaluated by the Sheikh Mohammed Association.
- Achievement: Bank financial aid is transferred to the applicant based on the association’s assessment in accordance with the criteria and conditions of the program. Here is a link A request for financial assistance from Alwaleed bin Talal.
Steps to register for financial assistance in Abu Dhabi
- visit Royal Court website on the Internet.
- Fill out the form with all required information.
- The form must include
- Your personal and financial information and details relating to your current financial circumstances and status, such as:
- – the name
- – phone number
- – date of birth
- The date the application was registered
- Determine the personal, health and social conditions that you suffer from.
- Attach all required documents with the form. You may need to provide documents proving your monthly income and expenses and any other financial debts or obligations.
- Submit the form and the required documents and documents and upload them.
- Decide what kind of help you need.
- Click on apply, here is a link covered by social care.
Documents required with the application form for obtaining financial assistance
1- A copy of the passport
2- A copy of the photocopy of the card
3- A salary certificate
4- The original lease contract
5- Children’s birth certificate
6- Marriage document
7- Family book summary document
For if the applicant is a divorced woman, the following shall be submitted (Divorce Certificate, Custody Certificate, Alimony Judgment Certificate, Support Certificate in the presence of the ex-husband) for widowed women (Husband’s Death Certificate, Inheritance Certificate to prove the financial status of the family), and here Free balance transfer link.
A request for assistance from the Mohammed bin Rashid Association
The Mohammed bin Rashid Association is one of the best associations in the Emirates, as it provides financial assistance in the UAE to expatriates, and also helps the needy and poor in the Emirates, as well as financial aid to expatriates through the following points:
- Your request through the private institution of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid
- Your phone number in order to respond to your request with approval or rejection.
- Submit the required papers and documents to prove your status.
- If your application is successful, you can now make an appointment to receive the funds and assistance in question, and we will remind you of a link Inquire about traffic violations.
Financial aid for expatriates, Dubai Charity Association
The Dubai Charity Association provides many financial aids to expatriates in the Emirates, including:
- Enter the website requesting financial assistance from Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed.
- Enter the Diwan services.
- Fill out the application form, in order to obtain the in-kind or monetary assistance that you need.
- Upload the required documents and papers.
- Click on Submit Request.
Request financial assistance from Al Maktoum Charity Association
- Enter the association’s website.
- Enter the required personal information.
- Type your e-mail.
- Select the type of assistance (financial).
- Write a sample letter including the circumstances of your request.
- Enter the verification code that you receive on your phone number.
- Select Submit Request.
- Your request will be studied and you will be contacted.
Ways to communicate with Al Maktoum Charity Association in the United Arab Emirates
- Go to the official website of the association.
- Call the following numbers (9714-2339666) (9714-2546161) (97148326633).
- E-mail [email protected].
We have arrived with you to conclude an explanation How to request financial assistance Abu Dhabi for expatriates And the required documents are in 2023.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!