You can remove heartburn yourself only if it occurs rarely. If this is a frequent symptom, be sure to consult a doctor.
Heartburn is an unpleasant burning sensation in the chest and throat. It occurs when gastric juice rises up the esophagus. If heartburn occurs rarely (once a week or less), then this phenomenon is not dangerous and you can fight it yourself.
But if heartburn torments you often – be sure to consult a doctor. Frequent entry of gastric juice into the esophagus can lead to various complications and even to oncology. Heartburn can also be a symptom heart attackso listen for shortness of breath and chest pain.
Earlier we wrote how to relieve neck pain.
How to relieve heartburn with medical means – advice of Yevgeny Komarovsky
The famous Ukrainian doctor Yevhen Komarovsky with heartburn advises immediately get rid of the unpleasant feeling and not tolerate it. Suffering heartburn is very harmful. Dr. Komarovsky advises to drink antacid drugs with heartburn But they will help only if the symptom occurs rarely, and not regularly.
If the burning is regular, then the person has an inflamed esophagus. In this case, a person needs to undergo a long course of treatment to normalize gastric secretion. Treatment will be prescribed by a gastroenterologist.
And here soda for heartburn according to Komarovsky, it will not help, even though it is a popular tool. You should not drink soda solution during heartburn – it disrupts the acidity of the stomach.
Folk remedies for heartburn
- It is useful to drink with heartburn herbal tea – it relieves irritation of the esophagus. It is recommended to prepare tea from chamomile, ginger root, linden, licorice or yarrow. But you should not drink mint – it increases the acidity of the stomach.
- Skimmed milk creates a temporary barrier between the stomach and esophagus. Such a drink will quickly relieve the burning sensation in the esophagus.
- Some studies show that soft relieves heartburn within half an hour. During active chewing, a lot of saliva is secreted in the mouth, which washes away gastric juice.
- Eat 2 teaspoons linseed, thoroughly chewing the seeds. This seed contains a large amount of omega-3, which is useful for heartburn, and when chewed, more saliva is released.
- An infusion of fresh leaves will help to relieve heartburn plantain. Cut a few leaves with a knife and pour a glass of boiling water. Drink the infusion when it cools down.
- Some doctors recommend drinking a glass for heartburn alkaline mineral water. You can buy such mineral water in a regular grocery store or pharmacy.
You may also be interested in news:
Source: Інформаційне Агентство УНІАН by www.unian.ua.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Інформаційне Агентство УНІАН by www.unian.ua. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!