Kiri cheese is one of the foods distinguished by its delicious taste and various nutritional benefits, and it is loved by young and old.
Housewives believe that the method of making and preparing cream cheese at home is expensive and may take a great deal of time and effort, but on the contrary, the way cheese is made, whether it is mozzarella cheese at home, cream cheese, or other types of cheese, is done in easy steps And inexpensive in exchange for ensuring the health of your family members.
How to make Kiri cheese at home in simple steps
- One liter of milk.
- One liter of curd.
- Two pieces of kiri cheese.
- tablespoon butter.
- A tablespoon of white vinegar.
How to prepare Kiri cheese
- Pour the milk into a pot, then put it on the fire until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and add the curd, stirring a little with a wooden spoon.
- Leave the mixture for ten minutes, then drain it with a sanitary napkin.
- We leave the remaining water aside to be used in pizza dough, bread, etc., then put the obtained cheese on a plate.
- Add two pieces of square Kiri cheese, a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of white vinegar and a quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- We add two tablespoons of the remaining water when filtering the cheese.
- Mix everything with an electric mixer, adding whey when needed, until we get the desired consistency, knowing that the cheese will firm up more when placed in the refrigerator.
- We continue to beat with an electric mixer until we get a creamy texture.
- Put the cheese in a plastic box and flatten its surface, then close the box and put it in the refrigerator for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!