We present the method of making beans at home. As the birth of the Noble Prophet approaches, we see the manifestations of celebrations everywhere. There is the Prophet’s birthday candy known for hundreds of years spread in the shops, and with the passage of time the forms and types of sweets have long evolved, but sesame, beans and chickpeas are the most prominent types of the Prophet’s birthday candy that It is loved and chosen by many, and this type was called fodder, which is the famous name for it. Many women did not think about preparing the Prophet’s birthday dessert at home, because the prevailing idea was that it needed equipment or machines, but this thought is wrong.
How to make beans at home
The idea of preparing beans does not require a lot of time or effort or even industrial machines, but it does need to follow the following steps carefully, knowing that the costs of preparing them are much less than buying them, especially since many shops have put exorbitant prices for the birthday cake, there are prices that reached hundreds of pounds To reach nearly two thousand pounds, which is an exorbitant price in relation to its costs, let’s get to know the components of fava beans.
- One kilo ofPeanuts Unsalted and peeled.
- A quarter of a kilo of glucose honey is sold in the supermarket.
- Quarter of a kilo of white sugar.
- A quarter of a cup of water.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- A little rose water.
- Put a pot on the fire.
- Add all ingredients to the fire except the peanuts.
- Leave the ingredients for ten minutes until they are tender.
- Peanut guest.
- Stir and mix the ingredients.
- Spread the beans in a square tray greased with oil and distribute them evenly.
- Put the tray into the oven.
- Take out the beans and cut them after they have cooled and serve the sweetest Mawlid al-Nabi dessert to the whole family.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!