Chicken Shawarma is one of the quick and easy recipes for lunch, so we will teach you to prepare it with the secret of the seasoning that restaurants put, in an easy way, so try our recipe that you will like very much, and it will not take you much time, as Shawarma is the darling of many people.
- Olive oil: ⅓ cup
- Lemon juice: 2 and a half tablespoons
- Finely crushed garlic: 1 tablespoon
- Ground cumin: a teaspoon
- Paprika: 1 teaspoon
- Dry and ground coriander: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric: ¼ teaspoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon, or to taste
- Ground black pepper: ½ teaspoon
- Chicken breast: half a kilo, cut into thin slices
How to prepare
- In a small, deep dish, mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, salt, paprika, and pepper, and stir until well combined.
- Then add the thin chicken pieces to the previous mixture, mix well until the marinade is absorbed, then put it in the refrigerator and leave it for 8 hours or a whole day.
- Then preheat the oven to a temperature of 425 degrees Celsius, and grease a dish or an oven tray with some oil and add the marinated chicken mixture to it.
- Then put the plate or tray in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Then serve hot shawarma with bread, then add pickled cucumbers and garlic sauce with white rice.
The secret of seasoning chicken shawarma like restaurants
The success of the taste of shawarma lies in giving it the same flavor as restaurants through the seasoning, and in order to get chicken shawarma like restaurants, season the chicken slices in the spice marinade with lemon, garlic and olive oil for the longest possible time, this makes it taste exactly like restaurants.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!