The way the chocolate cell works is a popular request of housewives who are trying to serve their families and guests with the most delicious desserts on family holidays.
How to make a beehive out of chocolate
Madam, you can prepare your own chocolate beehive using simple ingredients and easy steps, we will show you the ingredients and method below.
First: the quantities of the chocolate barrel
This method consists of a number of components, namely:
1- Ingredients for the dough
In order to prepare the dough, it needs the following ingredients:
- Two cups of flour.
- Three and a half cups of warm liquid milk.
- One and a half tablespoons of fine sugar.
- Three tablespoons of oil.
- A teaspoon of baking powder.
- A tablespoon of yogurt.
- A teaspoon of table salt.
- 1 teaspoon soft instant yeast.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
We also recommend that you read: How to make a beehive with step-by-step photos for more information.
2- Ingredients of chocolate
You need a piece of chocolate cut into small pieces.
3- Ingredients of polishing paste
After you are done making dough balls, you can polish them as follows:
- A quarter of a teaspoon of liquid vanilla.
- One egg yolk.
- Two tablespoons of liquid milk.
For more information, we also recommend reading: How to make a beehive at home Sweet and tasty ingredients
Second: How to prepare the chocolate beehive
To learn how to make a beehive out of chocolate, you need to follow these simple steps:
- To prepare the dough, we put milk, sugar, yeast, two and a half tablespoons of oil, mix well and leave it for ten minutes.
- Put the flour in another bowl, then add the baking powder, vanilla and salt and mix.
- Add the milk and yogurt mixture, and knead these ingredients by hand or in an electric mixer until the dough is formed for five minutes, and put some oil on it.
- We bring a bowl to put the dough, put some oil under it, cover the bowl with nylon and leave it for two hours until it ferments and doubles.
- Begin by brushing the dough for a minute and then forming dough balls by covering the rest of the dough with a cloth so that the twenty to twenty-five medium-sized balls do not dry out.
- We stretch the dough balls, put small chocolate chips inside, and close them tightly so that the dough does not come out of the dough while it is in the oven.
- We bring the tray and put some oil on the bottom and put the dough balls inside it where they double, leaving a space between them.
- Set aside and cover with a cloth for an hour to double in size.
- Meanwhile, prepare and mix liquid milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease the tops of the balls with this mixture and put them in the oven for a quarter of an hour to twenty minutes until they soften and turn a color on the edges.
- Then open the grill from the top until it’s golden and ready.
- After removing it, grease your face with chocolate and leave it to cool.
For more information, we advise you to read: The Ten-Minute Dough Manal Al-Alam What is its importance and how it works
However, we have easily shown how a beehive works with chocolate, with the simple ingredients that everyone has at home, madam, it turns out to be a recipe that has not been prepared for more than an hour. You can serve it with fruit juice, coffee or tea according to everyone’s taste and whenever you want.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!