The Public Prosecution Services website announced the steps and link to inquire about traffic violations 2021 with the plate number, where the Public Prosecution Information Center in the Department of Digital Transformation provides a set of electronic services, including inquiring about the value of traffic violations registered on all types of licenses electronically.
This comes within the framework of the Egyptian state’s keenness to digitize services, especially in light of the current circumstances the world is going through in the face of the Corona virus, reducing crowding in front of all government interests and bodies, and completing the services to be obtained electronically.
Steps to inquire about traffic violations 2021 with plate numberرقم
1. Entering the official website of the Egyptian Public Prosecution from here.
2. Choose the services of the Traffic Prosecution.
3. Determine the query and then the vehicle licensing violations.
4. Determine which traffic department the vehicle or driver’s license belongs to.
5. Enter the data of the owner of the car or the driver’s license whose violations you want to inquire about.
6. Enter the license plate number of the car numbers and letters.
7. Click on Total Violations.
8. After that, the total values of violations and court fees due on them will appear on the screen.
9. Click on the request to obtain a certificate of payment of fines.
10. The terms and conditions of the e-service appear on the screen. Once approved, press Agree.
11. Accurately complete the registration of the applicant’s personal data.
This is based on choosing the method of payment, whether by credit card, cash on delivery, or through a Fawry machine. It is also required to enter the national number and phone number, and then you can obtain a certificate of violations at your address that was determined after 4 working days have passed. , for all cars for taxi, transport and owners.
Source: مصر فايف by misr5.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of مصر فايف by misr5.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!