Photo: press photo
In 2021, new, stricter and uniform conditions for the entire state were introduced for obtaining the status of poor and low-income residents.
Low-income a household is considered with an income of not more than 436 euros for the first or only person and not more than 305 euros for other persons in the household.
When applying for low-income or low-income household status, everyone must attach:
– printout from all bank accounts or from post office account for the last three calendar months;
– invoices / receipts / documents confirming rental costs, payments for other utilities (electricity, gas, water, heating, maintenance, solid fuel) and telecommunications services.
Depending on the type of household and type of employment of the client, it is necessary to attach:
• lease agreement for residential premises, unless the client lives in the immovable property of a relative of the 1st degree of kinship;
• a certificate from the educational institution about the scholarship and / or payment for tuition for the last three calendar months;
• a document on the amount of alimony, if they are not assigned from the Guarantee Fund of Maintenance Funds,
• a certificate from the employer about income from paid work;
• a certificate from the employer if the client is on parental leave;
• certificate of income from economic activity;
• other documents that are important for making a decision.
Forms can be taken on Lachplesa street, 39 (from the side of the yard) every day. Completed applications with documents attached to them can be left in mailboxes on Lachplesa street, 39 (at the main entrance) and at 8 Vienibas Street.
The social service urges not to create queues and apply remotely:
• in electronic form, using the electronic service IESNIEGUMS IESTĀDEI on the portal of public services www.latvija.lv;
• in electronic form, with a secure electronic signature to the email address of the Social Service [email protected];
• leaving completed applications at home in document boxes on the street Lachplesha, 39 (from the side of the yard), on Vienibas Street, 8
• send them by mail: st. Vienibas, 8, Daugavpils, LV-5401, Social service, e-mail address: [email protected].
Phones for inquiries: 654-49907, free phone 80006966, 22814696.
Source: nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv.
*The article has been translated based on the content of nasha.lv RSS by nasha.lv. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!