The KEP address is the safe and legal evidence of electronic mail, which is frequently preferred for the use and sharing of information and documents in the electronic environment. In this article, we will answer questions such as what is the cap address and how to get it.WHAT IS THE KEP ADDRESS?
- KEP is in the electronic mail category.
- A legally valid KEP address, where we can send information and documents securely, where we can make official correspondence, is mandatory for companies.
- The KEP system, which is used throughout the world, is also very common in our country and this electronic system is used in official correspondence.
- Documents sent and received with a KEP address are of official nature. All information and documents sent on this system are protected in this way.
- Public institutions and businesses can send a document securely over the internet thanks to the KEP address.
- The mail sent with KEP; It can be seen whether or when it reaches the recipient.
- In addition, it can be seen whether it is read by the receiver or not.
- And if needed, the e-mail can be accessed again.
In order to use the Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) system, some documents must be ready. If these documents are ready, a KEP address is obtained by applying to one of the Registered E-Mail Service Providers.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR KEP ADDRESS
- When obtaining a Kep address, the KEP Account Pre-Application Form must be filled first.
- An official document with your photo on it, such as ID, driver’s license, passport, is required.
- If the applicant is a Legal entity;
- The original of the commercial registration certificate or the activity certificate of the legal entity.
- The printout of the signature circular approved by the notary public
- Official document with your photo on it, such as ID, driver’s license, passport
- If the person making the application is someone to whom the legal person is a power of attorney, Legal Entity Authorization Document,
- KEP Account Pre-Application Form filled on behalf of the legal entity.
- If the application is made on behalf of the Public Institution;
- An official letter signed by the senior official of the institution.
- Identity card, passport or driver’s license of the applicant.
- The Registered Electronic Mail Account Pre-Application Form filled in on behalf of the institution must be ready.
If these information and documents are available, you can go to the PTT branch and make your KEP application. The PTT officer will include your e-mail in the KEP system.WHAT TO DO WITH THE KEP ADDRESS?
- Whether official, private or commercial through the KEP system; You can send and receive any kind of document or text.
- In other words, you can make a declaration, declaration, notification, warning or notice to someone through KEP.
- With this system, you can also make official correspondence with internal or inter-institutional private sector organizations and citizens.
- If you want to make a tender offer, petition, application, or if you want to make a contract, the KEP system will come to your rescue.
- KEP system is effective for you to get rid of time-consuming bureaucracy slowing down such as paper, archive, transaction cost and mailing.
In the KEP system, you will be the only recipient, no electronic signature is required. However, if you are going to make information, documents or correspondence, electronic signature is required. If you want to have a mobile signature, How to Get a Mobile Signature? you can click on our content
On the other hand, more than one cap address can be obtained. Real or legal persons can open more than one account from the same or different KEPHS.HOW MUCH IS THE CAP ADDRESS?
Another issue that is curious about the Kep address is its fee. The annual subscription fee of the cap address, which can be obtained from the PTT, is 55 TL. If the annual subscription is canceled before the subscription period expires, there is no refund.
On the other hand, the cap fee varies according to the process to be performed. Click to see the full price listHOW TO CLOSE THE KEP ADDRESS?
If you want to close the cap address, the KEP services providers you purchased the address from provide you with 24/7 service.
You can make your closure request through the call center or the website, after the necessary authentications.
If you have closed your cap address, you will no longer be able to send or receive information-documents. However, this closed account will be kept open for at least 3 more months so that the account holder can access information and documents.
THINGS TO KNOW FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A CAP ADDRESS
- KEP address cannot be transferred to another person.
- Real persons can only use KEP accounts themselves.
- Legal entities, on the other hand, can define more than one transaction authority during the application or afterwards.
- If you forget your KEP address password or have it stolen, you should call KEPHS’s call center.
- KEP cannot be defined to the e-mail account you used before. You can continue with the e-mail given by KEPHS.
- The KEP account that is closed for use is not allocated to another person.
- The closed KEP account can be opened after the account owner’s reapplication.
Source: Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Anasayfa Manşet by www.acunn.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!