The state provides many services to its citizens, such as water, electricity, cleaning and other services. The state seeks to provide the best and the best. These are rights that the state must implement. In return, there are duties that the individual must perform in order to obtain the best services, which are paying the bills for these services and not accumulating them. Today our article is about how to find out the electricity account number in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Electricity Company
It is a giant company specialized in the production, transmission and distribution of electricity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and was established in 2000 AD. It is considered the largest company in the field of electrical energy in the Middle East and North Africa region. The company ranked 18th among 190 countries according to the Doing Business 2020 report issued by the Bank. The number of subscribers of the Electricity Company in the Kingdom has reached 10.3 million, as the Saudi government owns 74.3% of the company’s capital, while Aramco owns 6.9% and the rest is traded on the Saudi stock market.
Steps to find out the electricity account number
- Go to the official website of the Saudi Electricity Company from here.
- Log in with your ID number and account password.
- Click on Start Service on the official website interface.
- It takes the client to a new page and clicks Create Start Service.
- Click on the counter number from the Create Service menu.
- Writing the meter number extracted from the electricity meter in front of the house and located in the electricity watch.
- Click on search.
- The site automatically reads the barcode of the electricity meter and extracts the account number.
- Save the account number to be used in the Saudi Electricity Company application to pay electricity bills and inquire about services.
Knowing the electricity meter account by ID number
- Enter the official website of the Saudi Electricity Company from here.
- Click on a new registration on the Saudi Electricity Company website
- Choose to register a new account for the customer.
- Click on Individuals from the registration options
- Determine the nationality of the client.
- Enter the type of identity or residence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Write the customer identification number or the residence number valid for the event in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Specify the customer’s date of birth with the day, month and year and press “Complete” and the identity verification stage ends.
- Enter the authentication code sent to the customer’s phone number authenticated on the Absher platform.
- Write the customer’s email address at the account details stage.
- Choosing the customer account password at the account completion stage.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter the verification code sent to the customer’s mobile.
- Click on Activate or open the email and click on the account activation link sent to the customer’s registered email.
- Return to the home page and press login.
- Determine the type of account individuals.
- Login to the Saudi Electricity Company with the username and password.
- press enter
- Click on Account Services and easily view the customer’s account numbers added with the ID number
Source: الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of الحرية نيوز by alhoreyanews.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!