Open how to download the application “Bao Tang” of Krung Thai Bank to use for those who register for the right to receive rights “The more you use, the more you get” E-Voucher up to 7,000 baht
On June 21, 2021, reporters reported that Reporters reported that the “The more you can use” project will be open for registration today (June 21) for the first day from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. via the website www.the more you can use.com or via g -Wallet on the application “Bao Tang” every day onwards until 4 million privileges are reached.
- Thai nationality with ID card
- 18 years of age and older
- Not having a state welfare card or being entitled to the third half of the program
How to download the app “Bao Tang”
The Bao Tang app can be downloaded and used for Android and iOS mobile phones.
- android smartphone go into Google Play Store follow this link to download the app (For version 4.4 and above only), then press “Install” or “install”.
- iphone go into App Store follow this link to download the app (for iOS 9.0 and above only), then press “Install” or “install”.
How to use
- Once downloaded, the Pao Tang app, the system will provide you with a phone number. where the system will send an OTP code
- Enter a 6-digit PIN code.
- Press OK to use the fingerprint scanner.
- Enter the main menu of the Pao Tang app. There are 6 menus to choose from.
2. Wallet SorMor.
3. Health Wallet
4. Election Commission
5. Krung Thai Account
- Click Access G-Wallet.
- Read and click Agree to the G-Wallet Terms and Conditions.
- Read and click Agree to Personal Data.
- Choose a method to verify your identity. There are 2 types: 1. Link your Krungthai account 2. Use your ID card (For those who do not have a Krungthai account, select ID card)
- Prepare to take a photo of the front of the ID card.
- start taking a photo of the card by placing the card in the frame as specified by the app
- Fill out the information on the ID card page.
- Finished how to install the wallet app.
never miss important news In-depth
Add us as a friend @prachachat
Source: ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net.
*The article has been translated based on the content of ประชาชาติธุรกิจ by www.prachachat.net. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!