Not all iPhone users know that funny Memoji avatars can be created not only for yourself, but also assigned to any contact. This will diversify the list of subscribers in the phone book or iMessage.
It is not necessary to add a photo to each user, you can simply choose the appropriate Memoji in the built-in constructor.
📌 Thank you re:Store for helpful information. 👌
How to create Memoji for contacts
1. Run the application Contacts or Telephone in the tab Contacts.
2. Find the contact you want and open their card to add a Memoji.
3. Click the button Edit in the upper right corner.
4. Click on the contact’s avatar.
5. Find the Memoji section in the list of available avatars.
6. You can choose one of the standard options or click on “+” to create a new one.
7. Create the right Memoji with the built-in editor.
8. Match your facial expression or emotion and save your avatar.
9. Click on Done to save changes.
You can customize the entire list of contacts or selected subscribers in this way for quick identification when making calls or correspondence.
Source: iPhones.ru — Новости высоких технологий, обзоры смартфонов, презентации Apple by www.iphones.ru.
*The article has been translated based on the content of iPhones.ru — Новости высоких технологий, обзоры смартфонов, презентации Apple by www.iphones.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!