How to cancel the transfer limit in WebMoney
Many people ask about a way to cancel the transfer limit on WebMoney, and today we will present you with photos, through our website Egypt Briefs, how to track the transfer of money through the bank so that you do not get caught up in the limit.
How can you cancel your WebMoney transfer limit?
There are a number of steps involved until you cancel your WebMoney cap, and in case your bank account has already been activated and it hasn’t, you just have to take these steps until you break the daily limit of $200. Activation occurs after the limit, if you cancel, you will not be charged.
It is about the process of sending and receiving money, especially since this bank is used by thousands of people in many countries, it is one of the most famous electronic banks and therefore follow the following steps until you cancel the maximum amount:
- Log in to your account through the official WebMoney website, then go to the main interface and select the menu that appears on the far right and then click Limits.
- Now a menu will appear in front of you, listing all the limits for daily, weekly or monthly transfers, depending on your banking use, in this case we click on the limits on the transfer of funds.
- You will now enter the official page for canceling the maximum limit on money transfers through the bank, and you need to delete all the numbers that appear in front of you, then replace them with zero in all the fields that appear in front of you, then press Modify.
- A message will be sent to the active mobile phone of the bank containing a cancellation code. After entering the code that appears on the page in front of you and pressing OK, you will return to the Limits interface and you will see that the limit is zero.
How to transfer money from one account to another on Webmoney
- After logging in to the bank, you will click on the wallet option and you will go directly to the transfer page and through this page you have to type the email you want to transfer money or wallet number to, but write the letter Z before the number. .
- You will then write the description and write something good about the bank, for example or any sentence that is meaningful in English, you should know that without this sentence you will not be able to send money, then press continue.
- A message will appear in front of you stating the amount to be transferred, then a code will be sent to your personal phone number registered with the bank to confirm and you will enter this code through the code confirmation field on the page that appears for approval.
- After that, a message will appear stating that the money has already been successfully sent, in this case you will receive a message that the transfer has been successfully made via your email registered to the bank.
That’s why we told you how to cancel the transfer limit in WebMoney. For more information, please leave a comment at the bottom of the article and we will get back to you immediately.
Source: موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of موجز مصر by www.mogazmasr.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!