Zoom helps businesses leverage their work environments by supporting those who work either in the office or remotely.
THE Nikos Palaskonis Enterprise Account Executive Greece, Cyprus, Malta & Balkans και ο Panos AskitisSenior Sales Engineer EMEA South, from Zoom Video Communications, present in an informative live webinarwhich will be held on Wednesday 29/6 (11:00 a.m.)…
The 5 Steps to a Successful Digital Communication Transformation.
What you will learn:
- How to improve corporate culture in a hybrid environment that ensures equal experiences for all employees – no matter where they are.
- How easily you can communicate using the Zoom Phone, from PC, mobile phone as well as from traditional telephone devices.
- How Zoom Phone connects employees, regardless of location, time and device.
- How to improve productivity by using automation and integrations.
- What are the basic functions of Zoom Phone, which include the advanced admin dashboard, the shared line appearance, the call queues and much more!
Finally, you will see a demo of the solution, while all your questions will be answered live.
If you can not watch it webinarregister to be sent the video recording link.
Note: Watching the webinar is free. However, pre-registration is required. Register here.
Source: Digital Life! by www.digitallife.gr.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Digital Life! by www.digitallife.gr. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!