India flew to Pakistan in T20 World Cup 10 months ago. This time, Rohit Sharma took sweet revenge after losing Babar Azam in the Asia Cup. India lost to Pakistan for five reasons? Analyzed by Anandabazar Online.
1. important win the toss. Pakistan captain Babar Azam also said that he would have taken the fielding if he had won the toss.
2. In the fifteenth over Hardik Pandya’s two wickets pick up A frozen and dangerous looking Mohammad Rizwan sent back with the first ball. Bring back Khushdil Shah with the third ball.
3. Great bowling by Bhuvneshwar Kumar. Babar sent back Azam in his second over. Later he broke Pakistan’s middle order. Picked up the wickets of Shadab Khan, Asif Ali. Bhubi took a total of four wickets.
4. Bhuvneshwar, Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja’s overs could not be scored by Pakistan’s batsmen. Only 62 runs were scored in 10 overs by three men.
5. Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja’s partnership of 52 runs for the fifth wicket.
Source: Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Bhorer Kagoj by www.bhorerkagoj.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!