Instagram, one of the most popular social media applications in the world, has numerous features. one of them Live broadcast feature that you can perform on Instagramis Anyone can use this feature and it is very simple to use. However, before going live using Instagram, it is very important to make sure that you are using the current version of your Instagram first. In the rest of our article How do I start a live stream on Instagram? We will explain the answer to the question in simple steps.
How do I start a live stream on Instagram?
Popular photo and video sharing app InstagramOne of the most popular features of live broadcast featureis Many users use this feature for different purposes, but it has brought a very different dimension to advertising and marketing efforts. However, in order to benefit from this feature, your Instagram application must have an up-to-date version. If your current application is not up to date, you can easily update it via the application market. As Teknolojioku, we have shared the steps you need to follow in order to broadcast live on Instagram in this content. Here are those steps;
Steps to start a live stream from the Instagram app
- Swipe right anywhere in Stream and scroll down to Live.
- To add a title, click Title on the left, enter a title, then tap Add title.
- Bottom Tap the icon. The viewer count appears at the top of the screen, and the comments appear at the bottom.
- You can add a comment by tapping Comment at the bottom of the screen.
- To pin a comment you want viewers to see more easily, tap the comment, then tap Pin comment.
- Tap Finish at the top right when you’re done, then tap again to confirm. Here, click on the top left corner to save your live video to your camera roll. You can tap or You can share on your profile..
Source: Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!