Popular social media app Instagramone of the favorite features of ‘ask me a question’ continues to be used by many people with the excitement of the first day! In this content We explain in simple steps how to answer the questions in the Q&A session from my Instagram story.
How do I answer questions from a live Q&A session from my Instagram story?
As it is known, the ‘ask me a question’ application, which is one of the most popular features of Instagram, has been used by many users since the moment it was introduced. Moreover, Instagram users can use this feature in their own stories in a fun way. However, many users do not know how to use this feature through their stories and do research on the internet to find out. In this sense, we How do I answer questions in a live ‘Q&A’ session from my Instagram story? We have answered the question for you with simple steps.
Steps to follow to answer questions in a live Q&A from your Instagram story
- Question sticker Share it on your Instagram story.
- After getting a few replies, the top Tap or swipe right anywhere in the Feed.
- Tap Live at the bottom of the screen and then Tap the icon.
- To see the questions you received from the question sticker in your story Tap the icon.
- Choose a question to answer and show it to your audience.
- If you want to switch between questions, tap the question and select another question to see all the questions you’ve received.
- To end your Live Q&A session, tap End at the top right, then tap again to confirm. Here, you can tap Download Video to save your live Q&A Session to your camera roll, or you can share replay.
Source: Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Teknolojioku Rss by www.teknolojioku.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!