Weakness, fatigue, obesity, irritability, reluctant sexual desire can have a significant impact on our self-confidence and body image, among other things. Female sexuality is a complex thing, it depends on many factors, including hormonal health and our self-image. If we don’t feel confident about the shortcomings of our body (perceived or real), we won’t consider ourselves sexy either.
When we gain weight, we also feel uncomfortable in intimate situations, which plays a big role in the development of sexual desire. A healthy, satisfying sex life, on the other hand, increases the production of oxytocin (happiness hormone), increasing the intensity of desire. So from this point of view as well we need to pay more attention to improving our body image. Recent research shows that even modest weight loss can improve libido. According to one study, women who lost weight had improved rates of sexual desire and arousal. (In addition, releasing about 4-5 kg can also help restore and stimulate the balance of sex hormones.)
When our hormonal system is fine, we have more energy, we feel more vibrant in the physical, mental and sexual spheres. We lose weight more easily, reduce bloating, and resolve any menstrual and skin problems. As a result, our self-confidence grows, we calm down, we give a lot to our appearance, our body image improves – and the libido slowly returns…
What to eat to maintain hormonal balance, lose weight and increase sexual desire?
Here’s what we suggest you put in the foreground and avoid in your diet:
– Let’s eat itorganic and additive-free organic foods (“Whole meals”). We omit processed foods because they do not contain nutrients.
– Do not exclude carbohydrates of the right quality from your diet. Eat lots of fibrous foods, whole grains and vegetables. They have a high content of nutrients and fiber, which is essential, among other things, for removing waste products from the body.
– Avoid refined white carbohydratest (e.g. bread, pasta, rice) and say no to added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
– We eat regularly, and include a certain amount of protein with each meal (to help balance your blood sugar).
– Eat vegetables in all colors of the rainbow. The wider the range of these colors in our foods, the more vitamins and minerals we get.
– We are looking for organic food. This reduces the toxic load on the body and helps maintain hormonal balance. Artificial hormones, antibiotics and hormones in animal products, chemicals and pesticides damage hormones.
– Take a break of at least 30 minutes for a relaxed meal while performing daily tasks. Which allows us to eat consciously and slowly in order not to consume more than what our body needs.
– Let’s deal with stress. A stress hormone called cortisol increases blood sugar levels, which upsets the hormone balance.
– Avoid the use of stimulants. This includes alcohol and caffeine, which stimulate your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels. Which does not benefit our hormones and energy levels… We prefer to drink plenty of water and herbal teas, e.g. a ginger, peppermint, fennel, dandelion or licorice decoction.
– Let’s move regularly. Exercise improves energy levels, metabolism and insulin balance.
– Sleep well and satisfactorily. Disrupted sleep and circadian rhythms (sleep-wake cycle) lead to elevated blood sugar and insulin levels and upset the balance of hormonal homeostasis.
The post How can we improve their body image? appeared first on Patika Magazin Online.