Corona (Covid 19) virus infection started spreading about one and a half years from today. Its first suspected patient was found in Wuhan city of China and in a very short time this virus shook the whole world. The first wave of Corona caused great destruction in China, America and many countries of Europe. In some countries including India, New Zealand, which had imposed complete lock down in time, its effect was minimal, although the second wave of Corona took away their lives from countless people defying all security arrangements.
Due to the possibilities of increasing outbreak of corona in the year 2020, at the same time researchers in many countries of the whole world started making vaccines and today more than ten vaccines are present in the world, which are used to prevent virus in different countries is being used for. But do you know how the vaccine is prepared?
Also read: Brazil approves purchase of Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin and Russian vaccine Sputnik-V
Also read: Indian scientific couple exposed China’s poll: Corona virus leaked from Wuhan lab, gave this important information
You will be surprised to know this, but only virus molecule is used to make vaccine. At present, there are many techniques for making vaccines, but the most common technique among them is that a part of the virus in the vaccine is deactivated through chemicals. After this, they are introduced inside the body in a balanced amount and gradually the immunity against those viruses develops in the body. We can understand this technique in these points-
- First of all, the virus is increased by creating a favorable environment in the cells. If a vaccine is to be made for bacteria, then the bacteria are grown in a pet dish or bioreactor.
- Antigens are made inside these cells and the virus or bacteria grown through the bioreactor, which are separated by a special technique. Usually these are proteins or DNA molecules, which are identified and used.
- Many times, due to the favorable environment, these viruses and bacteria also try to develop their own new species through mutations, due to which the antigen develops immunity against those new species as well.
- Eventually, these antigens are identified and combined with other ingredients needed to make the vaccine, the vaccine is made. These vaccines are then tested on animals. After successful trials on animals, they are tested on humans. After successful in all experiments, the industrial production of these vaccines is started and made available to the general public.
- Once in the body, the white blood cells present in the body wage their war against the dead cells of viruses and bacteria and very quickly the body develops immunity against those viruses.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!