The homemade vegan carrot cake o carrot cake has become one of the most cooked sweets in our country. His arrival in our kitchens taught us to use carrots in a different way. Not only can it be the base of salads, purees or stews, but it could go much further. A cake with its own name that will forever change the way we see desserts. In this case, in addition to having a good amount of carrots, it does not have anything of animal origin, it is totally vegan. Dare to try the best homemade vegan carrot cake in history, the result is pastry.
For topping or frosting
- 250 g of whipped coconut cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
How to make a vegan carrot cake or carrot cake
- This recipe cooks at the speed of lightYou don’t need much more to be ready than some ingredients that you probably have in the kitchen at the moment.
- Oatmeal will be in charge of giving background to a carrot cake very healthy. The contribution of fiber and Omega 3 can be highly recommended.
- We will turn on the oven firstWe will set it to 180º so that it is ready when it is time to receive the cake.
- We prepare the mold, we line it with greaseproof paper or spread with a little butter so that the dough does not stick.
- Sift the flour and add the grated carrots. We mix the chia seeds and the sugar. We will have the solid ingredients ready.
- We melt the butter or coconut oil, we add the orange juice without stopping beating. We aromatize with the teaspoon of vanilla aroma.
- We incorporate the almond milk or any other vegetable drink that we like, we will have the two doughs ready.
- We mix the solid and liquid mass, we will have the cake almost ready. Pour and bake at 180º for about 25 minutes.
- We prepare the glaze by beating the coconut cream with vanilla. We decorate the cake when it is ready.
- This cake of zanahoria o carrot cake It is an authentic vegan treat perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Source: okdiario.com by okdiario.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of okdiario.com by okdiario.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!