New Delhi. How to Control Blood Pressure: A sudden rise in blood pressure can be very dangerous for health. High blood pressure is also called hypertension. By leaving blood pressure uncontrolled, it can invite many diseases. High blood pressure can be dangerous for health.
Your heart can also stop working due to high blood pressure. Chronic high blood pressure can cause many damages to your body. This can also lead to heart failure. High blood pressure can cause heart diseases, kidney diseases, damage to the eyes. High blood pressure is a slow poison that slowly damages the organs of the body. So you should be careful with it. So let us know how you can control blood pressure with home remedies.
home remedies to control blood pressure
- Patients with high blood pressure should chew two cloves of garlic with water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Rich in anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is known to have many health benefits. Turmeric is full of many other medicinal properties. Turmeric is also effective for high blood pressure patients. You can consume turmeric mixed with milk.
- Ajwain is considered a panacea for high blood pressure. It keeps the health of the stomach healthy but can also be helpful in keeping high blood pressure normal. These properties are hypertensive and anti-spasmodic. Both these properties are considered effective in normalizing high BP. Take a cup of water and put two spoons of roasted carom seeds in it. Drink this water in the morning and after it cools down after filtering, consume it on an empty stomach. Do this daily for several days.
- To get relief from high blood pressure, eating Triphala can prove to be beneficial. For this, soak 20 grams Triphala in water and keep it overnight, then filter this water in the morning and drink it with two spoons of honey or it will also help in controlling the symptoms of blood pressure.
- Keeping your sodium intake to a minimum can be the key to lowering blood pressure. When you eat too much sodium, your body begins to retain fluid, which leads to a sharp increase in blood pressure. In such a situation, cutting down on your salt intake is a better way to reduce high blood pressure.
Source: Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Patrika : India's Leading Hindi News Portal by www.patrika.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!